We got a great album you ungrateful bastards

Cappycorn87

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm glad we got a good album especially after BJ, but it's just not enough to watch her waste ANOTHER era and it's infuriating to see it be wasted to Vegas again. Britney's not some underground artist that just puts out music. She's a global superstar that should be promoting her **** so we can get more singles/videos, ect. It's annoying that she doesn't care.

EXACTLY!

Do you all wanna be stuck in 2012 where Till the World Ends and Scream & Shout are her last big hits?

Make Me will not be remembered 5 years from now, much less 10. No memorable visuals, no memorable performances, erm? :rihstare:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird, her team was here for for Glory before the release. Weren't the label saying how good the songs were and begging radio to play make me.

We can assume the BBMA was for make me and the spent a fortune on the original video. It was all set to smash, then it went terribly wrong:meltdown: and they just gave up. Well they promote POM, and dropped Slumber party. Britney wants to be more chill and that's fine but there isn't to be grateful for these days. It's boring, and we're always kept in the dark. Britney Jean was a disgrace in so many ways, I think they should make it up to us, I dunno if that's being too entitled.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

EXACTLY!

Do you all wanna be stuck in 2012 where Till the World Ends and Scream & Shout are her last big hits?

Make Me will not be remembered 5 years from now, much less 10. No memorable visuals, no memorable performances, erm? :rihstare:

Yeah seriously... Other artists break records and win awards and put out like 5 or 6 singles and we get a few festivals and 2 singles. 

4 hours ago, button said:

stop.

Glory was a hit album (peaked at #3)

Make Me peaked at #17 and did well on iTunes

Slumber Party got a decent amount of spins

the public is clearly still here for Britney

Gwen Stefani last album peaked at #1 but it was a flop around the world, just a lucky week so we CAN'T say that Glory was a hit album because it peaked at #3... Wanna compare the sales to Anti, Lemonade, Joanne, Dangerous Woman...? Glory was a big flop, deal with it!

Make Me did well on Itunes but it wasn't a hit and we all know it! And I don't wanna talk about the views on Youtube, compare them to other lead singles from this year, even Perfect Illusion (a flop) has more views. So yeah it wasn't a hit for sure!

Slumber Party... great video, the GP talked about it the first days but that's it, it's not a hit.

The public is NOT here for Britney, read comments on Youtube, on facebook, everywhere... I'm happy for the promo (it wasn't for glory but for vegas), for Glory  (i think it's one of the best albums of her career) but don't act like it was a succesful era! Everyone here says bad things about Christina "floptina" "who?" "her last hit was a decade ago" but in 2017 we are not in a better place with Britney

4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Gwen Stefani last album peaked at #1 but it was a flop around the world, just a lucky week so we CAN'T say that Glory was a hit album because it peaked at #3... Wanna compare the sales to Anti, Lemonade, Joanne, Dangerous Woman... Glory was a big flop, deal with it!

Make Me did well on Itunes but it wasn't a hit and we all know it! And I don't wanna talk about the views on Youtube, compare them to other lead singles of this year, even Perfect Illusion (a flop) has more views. So yeah it wasn't a hit for sure!

Slumber Party... great video, the GP talked about it the first days but that's it, it's not a hit.

The public is NOT here for Britney, read comments on Youtube, on facebook, everywhere... I'm happy for the promo (it wasn't for glory but for vegas) and with the album (i think it's one of the best of her career) but don't act like it was a succesful era! Everyone here says bad things about Christina "floptina" "who?" "her last hit was a decade ago" but in 2017 we are not in a better place with Britney

Glory was a hit

Make Me peaked at #17

stop

8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

EXACTLY!

Make Me is a record that will age well

13 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I keep seeing these talking about her team did not give much when we actually got promo for Glory which was an album Britney is very proud

The big picture of it all is that we got great music and thats all that matters

Sure Britney's so proud of it she killed it while it still was a baby?

And WE are being disrespectful? Beech please.   Image result for rihanna shady gif

Archived