We got a great album you ungrateful bastards

Cappycorn87

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think thats why it hurts so much too lol; the music is great and deserves recognition. I wish slumber party in particular took off as a single. but you are right the promo was much better for this album....yet it does deserve more than 2 singles 

Just now, ohoney said:

Nobody is complaining about Glory. OLwYEcx.gif And a REAL Britney album with good music is what we DESERVED after the Britney Jean fraud, her and her team should be greatful that she still have fans after that. 6YA4Lec.gif 

LMFAO this. Y'all don't realize we spent 12-15 dollars on an album that she CONNED us with. We couldn't even ask for a refund nor did she or her team have the balls to speak up and apologize.

Glory was much needed. And then we get another scrapped music video with no explanation after months of teasing. Bye with this doormat attitude. :rihstare:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

LMFAO this. Y'all don't realize we spent 12-15 dollars on an album that she CONNED us with. We couldn't even ask for a refund nor did she or her team have the balls to speak up and apologize.

Glory was much needed. And then we get another scrapped music video with no explanation after months of teasing. Bye with this doormat attitude. :rihstare:

Exactly, i'm tired of delusion ffs! 

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

BJ was an album that was not Britney vision, so it's expected she was not going to do much for it

Stop there zclzaTV.gif so you're saying it was okay for her or whatever took the decision to sell an album which is not even her singing?! 

12 minutes ago, button said:

yup

we got great music

she promoted it

she's performing well

make me did well

glory did well

the GP loves britney

she's still relevant

everything is fine

preach it, Cappycorn87. tell these ungrateful hoes. :brit:

Sorry everyone! I forgot to mention that Make Me did well on iTunes. my bad :brit:

2 minutes ago, button said:

it did well. Stop being stupid.

Gurl, it was a bomb. It's barely done over 300k worldwide.

Joanne's singles both flopped too and it's sales have scanned over 500k in the US alone.

It's embarassing, stop making excuses. Britney needs a team that actually puts effort in marketing her.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl, it was a bomb. It's barely done over 300k worldwide.

Joanne's singles both flopped too and it's sales have scanned over 500k in the US alone.

It's embarassing, stop making excuses. Britney needs a team that actually puts effort in marketing her.

Make me did well on iTunes

Glory did well too, people just don't buy albums anymore

stop

Archived