We got a great album you ungrateful bastards

Cappycorn87

I'm glad we got a good album especially after BJ, but it's just not enough to watch her waste ANOTHER era and it's infuriating to see it be wasted to Vegas again. Britney's not some underground artist that just puts out music. She's a global superstar that should be promoting her **** so we can get more singles/videos, ect. It's annoying that she doesn't care.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Has the album gone gold yet? I feel like even if it hasn't sold super well, that it's had more than enough time to sell 500K+.:lostney:

More like aluminium sis :meltdown:

I agree tho. We need to be more thankful as we got so much better album compared to Brocolli Juice and thank God Pitiful Gorilla is not included in the album lol

The Glory era might be underwhelming in term of how Britney and her team handled its marketing and visual. But it IS still steps in the right direction for her. She actually came back to perform in VMA and doing festivals. When will that "dessert debacle" tbh :staysalty:

Guest $elfish

We love glory Idk what your talking about :weirdmeout:

i mean I complain sometimes about Pom ruining it and not including any glory songs but I love glory and a ton of exhalers do too so... :squintney:

59 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm glad we got a good album especially after BJ, but it's just not enough to watch her waste ANOTHER era and it's infuriating to see it be wasted to Vegas again. Britney's not some underground artist that just puts out music. She's a global superstar that should be promoting her **** so we can get more singles/videos, ect. It's annoying that she doesn't care.

We will have to wait and see next album which she started on this year

5 minutes ago, button said:

of course! a certified hit sweetie.

As long as you know

Just now, button said:

Make Me peaked at #17 twice.

Stop. The public is here for her.

That was because of the VMAs. After it's release the song started falling of the charts despite the promo. It was only a moderate hit (even that is debatable) and her 3rd lowest peaking lead single.

TTWE peaked lower than HIAM but guess which one is the bigger hit?

Longevity > Chart Position

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That was because of the VMAs. After it's release the song started falling of the charts despite the promo. It was only a moderate hit (even that is debatable) and her 3rd lowest peaking lead single.

TTWE peaked lower than HIAM but guess which one is the bigger hit?

Longevity > Chart Position

Make Me peaked at #17. it's a hit.

Archived