Britney Spotted, Teases "Better " On Instagram

Jordan Miller

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im here for Better because its a good summer bop and is very now sounding...CYM would serve as a good follow up single to close out Glory because it falls within the same tempo/vibe as Better and it would have a better chance riding Betters momentum versus coming out first. 

What I would really love to happen though is the same thing that happened with Pinks after the Try This flop and Im not Dead album career resurgence....Does anyone remember how she released "Who Knew " as a single and it bombed Initially.  She then released U + Ur Hand afterwards (which blew up) and gave her enough momentum to re-release who knew months later and ended up becoming a hit after initially being a radio and sales flop  the first go around. If Better (or any other Glory song) could give slumber party that same effect I would die !!!!! #JusticeforSlumberParty

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Don't know what's sadder: That you people think she's going to release a single 5 months after the last one utterly flopped, or that her team won't do it despite the fact that it can only help at this point. :icant2: 

It did not 'utterly flop'... maybe sales wise.. but the streaming numbers are a stronger than a lot of popular names these days and it did well in the club charts.  For streaming, If you look at the streaming numbers for a lot of other songs that were released, from Selena, Bey, Nicki, etc.... their numbers are pretty low... whereas Slumber Party got those numbers within the first week.... but slowed down a few months later (just like most songs do).  It's just the music industry in general is flopping.  The only people who seem to be doing amazing these days are Chainsmokers, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna and Adele.

57 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Im here for Better because its a good summer bop and is very now sounding...CYM would serve as a good follow up single to close out Glory because it falls within the same tempo/vibe as Better and it would have a better chance riding Betters momentum versus coming out first. 

What I would really love to happen though is the same thing that happened with Pinks after the Try This flop and Im not Dead album career resurgence....Does anyone remember how she released "Who Knew " as a single and it bombed Initially.  She then released U + Ur Hand afterwards (which blew up) and gave her enough momentum to re-release who knew months later and ended up becoming a hit after initially being a radio and sales flop  the first go around. If Better (or any other Glory song) could give slumber party that same effect I would die !!!!! #JusticeforSlumberParty

I remember when that happened.  I would love if the same thing happened with any songs off of Glory.  It truly is a shame that the album was so overlooked.  

No no u guys are Gona make me have a melt down by getting my hopes up about a 3rd single...When I see it officially I will believe it. 

Tbh I don't care what the 3rd single is, I would be over the moon just to get one. Hek I'd even be happy if they release radar for the 3rd time. 

But if I had to choose a 3rd single no seas Cortes!!!!!! It's just so different from what's out there, I love better, but it's too bieber 2015. Britney needs to show the world she Still the trend setter she was once....that being that sweat pants and uggz isint really helping my argument :squintney:

Archived