After all, what is true?

e-mailmyheart

Reg Jones said in a interview in 1999 that he had no intimate moments with Britney when he dated her, but in a video (documentary) made in 2005/2006 he says yes, that he took her virginity! After all, what is true? Did he in 1999 lied because they had broken up shortly and at the time did not know that Britney was dating Justin?

1999 01:07

2005/2006 08:59

And do not come to me with stories that we have nothing to do with it, because it was Britney herself who spoke about it in public, that when she was first asked about her virginity she had no problem talking about it, if she did not want to that this was a reason to talk, she had said from the beginning that nobody had anything to do with it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, derriereondisplay said:

Well, we will never know. Both Britney or Reg could be lying to get promo in some ways.

But in 2005 what would he gain from lying? In 1999 I still realize he should have hoped that he and Britney would get back together and so he did not tell the press not to spoil her image in the eyes of the public or to she get annoyed with him.

5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

It's none of our business tbh.:howiroll:

She used her supposed virginity in her own benefit to have a certain image in front of the public and with that to sell more, to have more fans and to fall in the graces of the public and even then you think that we have nothing to do with this? :beynah:

10 minutes ago, tsss said:

it's just *** who the **** cares  :sofedup:  

I'm just asking, after all, if it's true what he said, because now you can say "it's just *** who the **** cares", but the focus is not that because we are in 2017 and she is 35, the focus is yes that we are all talking about this story that happened between 1999 and 2002 (until she and Justin finished and he said that he had *** with her, even though he never said that she lost her virginity with him) and at the time it did part of the curiosity of many people, including fans, until today.  :lookover:

10 minutes ago, Soni said:

He probably wanted fame so he said that he took her virginity..but the other thing is that he probably said he didn't have *** with her so they could push Britney being a virgin agenda without a problem...

Is also what I think... but imagine how Reg Jones must have felt hurt and despised when Britney gave to the public the impression that she lost her virginity with Justin... and so he to get revenge on her told in this documentary the truth.

2 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

She used her supposed virginity in her own benefit to have a certain image in front of the public and with that to sell more, to have more fans and to fall in the graces of the public and even then you think that we have nothing to do with this? :beynah:

Not really, ofc no one will ever know cause that's not something we should know. I don't think she lost her virginity with him cause:

1. she was so young and regardless of her age, she wasn't really into that (not that she was a saint but I dont think so). 

2.  At the time he claims being in a relationship, Brit was already testing different labels out of Lousiana and started working with Max in Sweden or smth like that, so I dont think so. 

3. Because I say NO. That's enough. :reductive:

PS. She didn't say I WANT TO STAY VIRGIN TILL BEING MARRIED, she answered a question of an interviewer by saying if she would wait or not and she said: "Yes, I'd like to wait...."  - then the press took that as a genuine Britney's statement and made it look bigger than what it really was. It was this interview but I cant find the video

179.jpg 

... then she felt regret of saying that because she never imagined such a random answer would have come so big. MIN 01:00

17 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Not really, ofc no one will ever know cause that's not something we should know. I don't think she lost her virginity with him cause:

1. she was so young and regardless of her age, she wasn't really into that (not that she was a saint but I dont think so). 

2.  At the time he claims being in a relationship, Brit was already testing different labels out of Lousiana and started working with Max in Sweden or smth like that, so I dont think so. 

PS. She didn't say I WANT TO STAY VIRGIN TILL BEING MARRIED, she answered a question of an interviewer by saying if she would wait or not and she said: "Yes, I'd like to wait...."  - then the press took that as a genuine Britney's statement and made it look bigger than what it really was. It was this interview but I cant find the video

179.jpg 

... then she felt regret of saying that because she never imagined such a random answer would have come so big. MIN 01:00

you're right. 

She said that it was Justin and I believe her. She didn't seem to be that heartbroken over Reg so I doubt it was ever that deep. Besides, who cares. Teens have *** all the time. It was weird reporters even asked her questions about that. No one would be asking some little teenager about her *** life today. It's creepy as hell. 

23 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

179.jpg 

Not really. There's others interviews when she talks about it. Some weeks ago somebody posted an audio interview for a radio station and she keeps saying how she would wait tô lost her virginity (the interview is really awkward btw - was around 1999/2000)

but anyway I am just saying what I remember. I don't really care about this subject. I do think she said she was virgin to promote herself and after that she regret about it. Not saying she wasn't. I believe she was because she was really young and stuff.

4 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Not really. There's others interviews when she talks about it. Some weeks ago somebody posted an audio interview for a radio station and she keeps saying how she would wait tô lost her virginity (the interview is really awkward btw - was around 1999/2000)

but anyway I am just saying what I remember. I don't really care about this subject. I do think she said she was virgin to promote herself and after that she regret about it. Not saying she wasn't. I believe she was because she was really young and stuff.

Here

11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

179.jpg 

1. Yes, she was young, but many girls and boys lose their virginity around that age, and Reg Jones was a popular, handsome, athletic and rich guy. Everything in the life of Britney happened early, from the reach of the fame, to the success, to the fact to have married and to have had children also still very young, so I believe that yes it can have lost the virginity to the 14 years with Reg Jones, however I believe that who was her great love was Justin.

2. She just came back looking for an opportunity with a record company when she was 15 so it may well have happened at age 14 and they have dozens of pictures together, do you think that would be just a friendship? They dated and her mother supported it, and even encouraged her because he was the rich boy of their land. When she went to New York at age 15 in search of an opportunity they continued to maintain contact through letters and though she has achieved success and reconnoitered Justin and the rest we already know. The video "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" is about Reg Jones, shows she leaving her land in search of fame and success, leaving her love behind.

3. Please :madonna:

PS: What gurl? where have you been? You must have forgotten what she said in this video: :selenerz:

00:52

And yes, I think she regretted having said so because she knew that more days less days she would have to say that she was not a virgin, both because of her relationship with Justin and because of her ****** image since the Britney era.

Archived