Get up Get up Get upppppp

Cappycorn87

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't know why people think Circus is such a safe album she did a good amount of experimenting with it.....I mean this track is a good example along with Mannequin/Rock Me In/ Mmm Papi/Amnesia 

Because everyone is obsessed with urban Britney so they hate everything else. 

Rockney, pure popney > urbaney

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't know why people think Circus is such a safe album she did a good amount of experimenting with it.....I mean this track is a good example along with Mannequin/Rock Me In/ Mmm Papi/Amnesia 

I mean the only thing that really comes out at you is If U Seek Amy for the double entendre and Mannequin / Amnesia / Unusual You for the dark / mystical pop aspect.

The rest of the album isn't bad by any means but it's clear Britney wanted to continue and make Circus a Blackout 2 while the label was more concerned with making it more radio / familiy friendly to make their Operation: Clean up her Image was a success.

I'm not even sure how IUSA slipped through the cracks like that. :moorangu: 

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

exactly.ı love this album so so much.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean the only thing that really comes out at you is If U Seek Amy for the double entendre and Mannequin / Amnesia / Unusual You for the dark / mystical pop aspect.

blur, phonography, kill the lights?maybe rock me in and trouble, too?and everytime ı listen to quicksand, something about it makes me feel like it's different from her other ballads but ıdk what it is.

26 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

exactly.ı love this album so so much.

blur, phonography, kill the lights?maybe rock me in and trouble, too?and everytime ı listen to quicksand, something about it makes me feel like it's different from her other ballads but ıdk what it is.

Trouble sounds like Madonna's Get Together. Blur and Kill the Lights are pretty subpar as far as Danja tracks go imo. Rock Me In had that Greg Kurstin sound that Pink was also doing in 2008 too.

It's a fun album but not that strong when you compare it to her others.

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Nope, it's the Spotify / Mexican iTunes bonus track for Circus.

I thought she made it a "diss" track for Fred durts I remember seeing that some where :ponderney:

Archived