Do You Think Britney Knew About The *******?

IconicShow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

WTF HOW CAN HER FLOP TEAM LET THIS HAPPEN HE IS A BAD INFLUENCE THEY SEARCHED IGGY FOR ***** (She confirmed that in a tweet or interview) AND THEY DIDNT SEARCH HIM MY GOD :bthink: how did they allow this ?! :unreal: 

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

People can be delusional and say this is good but it wasn't.

It was fine up until the 1 minute mark but Britney, sis, this is not how you come back to the award show where your most iconic moments were born 10 years later.

They hyped it up so much and it all came across as a parody of Britney herself.

The transitions and stage, everything looked really cheap compared to everyone else's set and honestly, I cringed when she just stood there and lipped the final chorus. :rihstare:

He biggest cringe was MMAI and the way she done that little side walk and hair flipped as she lipped... I shed about 3 layers of skin. Thanks for the exfoliation Brinni :moorangu:

9 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

WTF HOW CAN HER FLOP TEAM LET THIS HAPPEN HE IS A BAD INFLUENCE THEY SEARCHED IGGY FOR ***** (She confirmed that in a tweet or interview) AND THEY DIDNT SEARCH HIM MY GOD :bthink: how did they allow this ?! :unreal: 

I think that's different. Like wasn't Britney going over to her house for lunch or to hang or whatever? I feel like her team only cares if she'll have close personal contact with them outside of music. But if it's just a song collab, they can't possibly check everyone. Britney wouldn't be able to work with anyone in hollywood if that were the case. They are all on ***** lol

22 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

This is stupid. Britardness at its finest. The person with whom a person cheats another person on is guilty as well.

Britney knew a child was on its way. She shouldn't have encouraged Kevin. 

Moral aside, if she was smart, she would have realised that he would do the same to her as well. But yeah. 

They both are held accountable, more so him since he was with Shar and she was expecting another kid

Archived