Do You Think Britney Knew About The *******?

IconicShow

Britney can't be around ***** since the judge rendered her as a habitual and frequent user of ***** and alcohol.

When G Eazy went in for the kiss on the VMA's and Iconicney turned him down, do you think it was cause she knows G Eazy is into *****?

After all appearance wise and money making wise and being his own star isn't no where near as bad as the past hook ups.

We all know the laundry list. Name them in the comments if you'd like.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

Lol what? She said herself he wasn't trying to kiss her. And he had a girlfriend. It was probably just an awkward moment, just like 99% of the rest of that performance. And I doubt in the moment she was thinking about his ******* use. She could barely remember to lipsynch correctly. :-/

G Eazy said it himself that he went in for the kiss.  I just mean in general if he does ***** and she knew that could've been why, besides Britney has kissed a married man before and was with a man that left his baby mom pregnant.

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

G Eazy said it himself that he went in for the kiss.  I just mean in general if he does ***** and she knew that could've been why, besides Britney has kissed a married man before and was with a man that left his baby mom pregnant.

Im not saying Britney is an angel. I know she's not. She has wrecked homes before. I'm just saying based on what she said that she doesn't believe he was trying to kiss her, I doubt she was thinking about that. 

Im not saying Britney is an angel. I know she's not. She has wrecked homes before. I'm just saying based on what she said that she doesn't believe he was trying to kiss her, I doubt she was thinking about that. 

"Wrecked homes before" gerl you're spilling that hot pot of Maxwell House.

tumblr_mctalko.gif

I know what you're saying but, what I'm saying is he confirmed that's what his intention was.

Britney is naive and of course would play coy and put on the I don't know vibe.

The whole performance was a mess. A tacky kiss would have been horrible. If he was trying to kiss her im glad she blocked it. But i honestly believe she had no clue what was going on. 

A tacky kiss, was the Adam Lambert reach at the AMA's lol.

This was a total reach and had nothing to really do with the performance.

The whole performance was a mess. A tacky kiss would have been horrible. If he was trying to kiss her im glad she blocked it. But i honestly believe she had no clue what was going on. 

People can be delusional and say this is good but it wasn't.

It was fine up until the 1 minute mark but Britney, sis, this is not how you come back to the award show where your most iconic moments were born 10 years later.

They hyped it up so much and it all came across as a parody of Britney herself.

The transitions and stage, everything looked really cheap compared to everyone else's set and honestly, I cringed when she just stood there and lipped the final chorus. :rihstare:

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was fine up until the 1 minute mark but Britney, sis, this is not how you come back to the award show where your most iconic moments were born 10 years later.

The transitions and stage, everything looked really cheap compared to everyone else's set and honestly, I cringed when she just stood there and lipped the final chorus. :rihstare:

I'm glad we can be honest. I just hate how they built it up to be on the same level as her past performances and it wasn't. The random shadow puppets, G-Eazy forgetting his lines multiple times, her grabbing his crotch and looking super cheesy (which has always been cringeworthy to me), their almost kiss or whatever that was, the random switch to a microphone when she STILL WASNT SINGING. Even Rihanna who isn't a performer at all to me, looked so much more polished. You're right she looked like someone pretending to be Britney Spears. 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I only cringed when she messed up the words to Me Myself and I.

Other than that her body looked great.

I like the costume and didn't mind the color.

Her hair looked great.

They went with something safe and it was by far and improvement from her Gimme More zombie lipped almost falling, bad costume performance.

I even prefer the 2016 VMA's performance over her VMA debut.

I'm glad we can be honest. I just hate how they built it up to be on the same level as her past performances and it wasn't. The random shadow puppets, G-Eazy forgetting his lines multiple times, her grabbing his crotch and looking super cheesy (which has always been cringeworthy to me), their almost kiss or whatever that was, the random switch to a microphone when she STILL WASNT SINGING. Even Rihanna who isn't a performer at all to me, looked so much more polished. You're right she looked like someone pretending to be Britney Spears. 

She was inspired by Janet with the crotch grab on stage a la "If" by Janet.

tumblr_mp2kdwua6u1qh74v6o1_500.gif

Just now, Andrew338 said:

Maybe she wanted the performance to be known as her return to the VMA's and not another kiss on television,

just saying

That or at that time she just wasn't feeling it, after the ******* snap leaked Britney still performed with G Eazy.

what? :madonna:

but her 2016 vma performance will go down as one of the most disappointing britney-related experiences ever in the history of my career as a stan. 

that commercial got me ******* hyped and when i saw her wearing that yellow thing i knew it was over. i loved the first minute tho, incl this: 

gallery-1472440402-gettyimages-597570806

same thing in silver would have looked so much better:

tumblr_ocoe73Xpd21unz17po1_500.gif

other than that, meh. her BBMA performance was much better.

2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

what? :madonna:

but her 2016 vma performance will go down as one of the most disappointing britney-related experiences ever in the history of my career as a stan. 

that commercial got me ******* hyped and when i saw her wearing that yellow thing i knew it was over. i loved the first minute tho, incl this: 

gallery-1472440402-gettyimages-597570806

same thing in silver would have looked so much better:

tumblr_ocoe73Xpd21unz17po1_500.gif

other than that, meh. her BBMA performance was much better.

Agree 1000000% so disappointing . Most disappointing thing that happened this era for me. But on another note do we have a gif of her putting her *** in the air "staring across the room" in this color costume ?!

Archived