Tomorrow in my city is ... " La fiesta de la Britney " !!! :D

Mannequin*

I don't know if u know the story, I'm from Argentina, Cordoba, and tomorrow is the 3rd edition of the "La fiesta de la Britney " ( The party of Britney ) which means a party dedicated to her and her music, the party is a real succes it has been done even in Buenos Aires and it was a succes too! 

There is a fanpage called " La Britney de cada día " ( The Britney of everyday ) which is dedicated to her and organizes the party !!! 

https://www.facebook.com/LaBritneyDeCadaDia/?fref=ts

some pics of the parties :D

La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie, noche e interior

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, primer plano e interior

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona7

it's really cool and faded :snapney: here in argentina, we love her !!!! be jelous.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will my flop Mexican country? :icant2:

I wish I could go but it's too far and I know no one from there. Here we have some random nights dedicated to pop divas but it's not a specific date. The last "Britney night" I went the impersonator was a mess. I was like: " and you want Britney to be perfect" :umwtf:

Anyway, if you go this year to that "La fiesta de la Britney" share some pics, sounds interesting and I'd like to see what it is like :yeaok:

On 17/3/2017 at 0:18 AM, Mannequin* said:

I don't know if u know the story, I'm from Argentina, Cordoba, and tomorrow is the 3rd edition of the "La fiesta de la Britney " ( The party of Britney ) which means a party dedicated to her and her music, the party is a real succes it has been done even in Buenos Aires and it was a succes too! 

There is a fanpage called " La Britney de cada día " ( The Britney of everyday ) which is dedicated to her and organizes the party !!! 

https://www.facebook.com/LaBritneyDeCadaDia/?fref=ts

some pics of the parties :D

La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie, noche e interior

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, primer plano e interior

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona7

it's really cool and faded :snapney: here in argentina, we love her !!!! be jelous.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Boludo , abri el posteo pensando que ibas a hablar sobre la fiesta de cordoba y lo primero que veo es A MI. jajajaja eso fue muy RARO.
Soy el de la foto con las chicas , la primera , a la derecha , el morocho de barba.

that was weird , im the guy on the very first pic with the girls xD , so random!! what a strange feeling to open a thread and see a picture of me wiithout my concent ?) hahha. Kidding.  Btw The party is amazing.  Like you said , all started with "the britney of each day (or everyday)"  a fb page of a friend with memes of the general public with neyde on their faces. By now it has 35.000 followers , so he decide to make a party ,  it worked really well. Its for the moment on 2 states Buenos Aires and Cordoba (my friend the owner is from cordoba , and Buenos Aires is the principal state of argentina , cordoba is 2nd)  . Music :  Britney 60% and the rest pop from the90's 2000' and actual.

Archived