Tomorrow in my city is ... " La fiesta de la Britney " !!! :D

Mannequin*

On 17/03/2017 at 9:13 AM, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I love guacamole

:dead:

On 17/03/2017 at 6:35 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don't think any country loves Britney more than Brazil. It's such a shame that she'll probably never go there. The Brazilian people are so beautiful and very seeet. 

We are talking about Argentina, in this thread, though. :jfallonlol:

6 hours ago, maquisl said:

Sadly, when the party was made in Buenos Aires I had no money so I couldn't go :gloria:

Was it that expensive? :queenie: Next time sell your body to have enough for a Britney party!  :lessons:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

NEYDE es un icono en la internet. Podria parecer ofensivo porque no es una foto "favorecedora" pero tampoco ofende a Britney ni a nadie. Fue tomada en 2008 pero fue hasta 2011 o 2012 que se volvio viral btw. Yo lo tomo con gracia porque la verdad si esta graciosa y es parte de lo que me gusta de Britney, ella no es una diva ni pretende serlo, es la cantante pop mas "real" que he conocido. Tal vez la imagen de ella calva si puede llegar a ser ofensivo pero bueno eso es subjetivo y creo yo que , entre fans no tiene esa intencion, o si? :verycool:

Saludos hasta Argentina. :bigkiss:

:kisses::kisses:

13 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

Boludo , abri el posteo pensando que ibas a hablar sobre la fiesta de cordoba y lo primero que veo es A MI. jajajaja eso fue muy RARO.
Soy el de la foto con las chicas , la primera , a la derecha , el morocho de barba.

that was weird , im the guy on the very first pic with the girls xD , so random!! what a strange feeling to open a thread and see a picture of me wiithout my concent ?) hahha. Kidding.  Btw The party is amazing.  Like you said , all started with "the britney of each day (or everyday)"  a fb page of a friend with memes of the general public with neyde on their faces. By now it has 35.000 followers , so he decide to make a party ,  it worked really well. Its for the moment on 2 states Buenos Aires and Cordoba (my friend the owner is from cordoba , and Buenos Aires is the principal state of argentina , cordoba is 2nd)  . Music :  Britney 60% and the rest pop from the90's 2000' and actual.

Sos el de la derecha? :thirsty:

7 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Was it that expensive? :queenie: Next time sell your body to have enough for a Britney party!  :lessons:

Nah, I don't think so. But I really had 0 money (No work + the university it's really difficult lol ) and I don't live in Capital, I have to travel like 2 hours and when the party ends I have to take a taxi to go to the nearly bus station. So it's the party ticket + travel + the money for the drinks...:(

12 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

Estan en facebook , como  strongerbritney

Si, son ellos. Hubo problemas entre los que administraban la página y el equipo del fanclub y entonces el que administraba la página se quedó con todo. O al menos algo así habían contado una vez que fui a una reunión y preguntaron por eso.

On 19/3/2017 at 8:07 PM, fabr_argent said:

Boludo , abri el posteo  que ibas a hablar sobre la fiesta de cordoba y lo primero que veo es A MI. jajajaja eso fue muy RARO.
Soy el de la foto con las chicas , la primera , a la derecha , el morocho de barba.

that was weird , im the guy on the very first pic with the girls xD , so random!! what a strange feeling to open a thread and see a picture of me wiithout my concent ?) hahha. Kidding.  Btw The party is amazing.  Like you said , all started with "the britney of each day (or everyday)"  a fb page of a friend with memes of the general public with neyde on their faces. By now it has 35.000 followers , so he decide to make a party ,  it worked really well. Its for the moment on 2 states Buenos Aires and Cordoba (my friend the owner is from cordoba , and Buenos Aires is the principal state of argentina , cordoba is 2nd)  . Music :  Britney 60% and the rest pop from the90's 2000' and actual.

euuuu perdon!!! si queres la saco del OP!!! SOrry !!! 

• Super Mods
On 3/19/2017 at 4:22 PM, Electro World said:

I can't with all the Neyde signs :gloria:

Same! :quirkney: A brilliant idea tbh! :queenriri:

On 3/19/2017 at 4:45 PM, Daxx said:

I just imagined a room full of exhalers, it would be a hot mess :orangu:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so true! I mean I'd be interested to meet some people on here but idk if I could handle it! :meltdown:

On 17/03/2017 at 3:18 AM, Mannequin* said:

I don't know if u know the story, I'm from Argentina, Cordoba, and tomorrow is the 3rd edition of the "La fiesta de la Britney " ( The party of Britney ) which means a party dedicated to her and her music, the party is a real succes it has been done even in Buenos Aires and it was a succes too! 

There is a fanpage called " La Britney de cada día " ( The Britney of everyday ) which is dedicated to her and organizes the party !!! 

https://www.facebook.com/LaBritneyDeCadaDia/?fref=ts

some pics of the parties :D

La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie, noche e interior

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, primer plano e interior

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona7

it's really cool and faded :snapney: here in argentina, we love her !!!! be jelous.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woooooo super! 

Archived