I'll never understand what went wrong

Guest thanos18

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Metal, asian or not is for anti-social people who can't hold an actual conversation in the real word that they're so pissed about they have to scream to get their frustration out.  They also are stereotypical mentally ill.  But in terms of Britney's mental health, it takes one to know one?  

:comingthru:

You seem like the one who is pissed and frustrated.. geez

It could be just me but I think it was PARTLY the effect of Jason Trawick. I always kinda thought she had to give out the image of a normal bussines woman who is in a stable relationship, and give out no excitement whatsoever. The court had all eyes on her behaviour so she came out too serious. And of course, she wasn't happy how things have been playing back then with all the C-ship and Jason being her handler. IDK :plzexplain:

17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Look at my icon...

My icon is of a metal band. 

You don't need to be a doctor to see what is clear as day. Maybe you need glasses boo :staysalty:

OMG this entire time I've been a member and seen you posting I never looked closely and I thought your icon was Britney in some photo shoot I'd never seen LMAOOOO! :embarrassney: Now that I'm looking closely who is it? Kinda looks like Taylor Momsen...?

Archived