I'll never understand what went wrong

Guest thanos18

8 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Y'all are such dramatic **** stirrers.  "Heavy Meds".  She was being a Femme Fatale.  It was a persona.  

I don't know if you are being actually serious, because that's stupid. So you just think it was a persona, which is funny to me because I don't really think you know what ''Femme Fatale'' means; (quote) A beautiful and seductive woman with a very charming and usually unique or mysterious personality. Men become very interested in her and become distracted and fascinated by her charming, attractive qualities.
Honey she wasn't being a bad *****. She was medicated, tired all the time, not in shape, and most likely depressed.
And please, if you still think ''it was a persona'', tell me where do you see her being seductive here:
GIF-Dancing-Britney-Spears-dance-dance-m

tumblr_lvtev4RNn91r3ty02o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Just accept it, there's nothing wrong on doing so, she's in a way better place now.

normal_C618M0fU8AIYBfw.jpg

normal_C618M6WUwAAaO39.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

There is nothing Asian going on in my icon. Book your eye appointment today.

Glasses can be cute, don't be that way. 

Metal, asian or not is for anti-social people who can't hold an actual conversation in the real word that they're so pissed about they have to scream to get their frustration out.  They also are stereotypical mentally ill.  But in terms of Britney's mental health, it takes one to know one?  

:comingthru:

4 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Metal, asian or not is for anti-social people who can't hold an actual conversation in the real word that they're so pissed about they have to scream to get their frustration out.  They also are stereotypical mentally ill.  But in terms of Britney's mental health, it takes one to know one?  

:comingthru:

I have a dinner date later today with friends. What you doing tonight boo? 

I hope it's that eye appointment. 

11 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I don't know if you are being actually serious, because that's stupid. So you just think it was a persona, which is funny to me because I don't really think you know what ''Femme Fatale'' means; (quote) A beautiful and seductive woman with a very charming and usually unique or mysterious personality. Men become very interested in her and become distracted and fascinated by her charming, attractive qualities.
Honey she wasn't being a bad *****. She was medicated, tired all the time, not in shape, and most likely depressed.
And please, if you still think ''it was a persona'', tell me where do you see her being seductive here:
GIF-Dancing-Britney-Spears-dance-dance-m

tumblr_lvtev4RNn91r3ty02o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Just accept it, there's nothing wrong on doing so, she's in a way better place now.

normal_C618M0fU8AIYBfw.jpg

normal_C618M6WUwAAaO39.jpg

I don't acknowledge anyone with under 2,500 k posts.  Sorry, honey.  Better luck next time.

Just now, ElectriqueBrit said:

I don't acknowledge anyone with under 2,500 k posts.  Sorry, honey.  Better luck next time.

You must be so lost in life, you probably are one of those people who judge individuals based on their wealth. Just because I don't post here 24/7 it doesn't mean that my opinion counts less than yours. You have a very sad way of thinking, but whatever, dont feed the troll.

tenor.gif

46 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Y'all are such dramatic **** stirrers.  "Heavy Meds".  She was being a Femme Fatale.  It was a persona.  

lol no. and yes - medication can affect different people differently. if she had the wrong meds for her body or too much of something, it could make her zombie out. that's a real thing.

15 minutes ago, Daxx said:

You must be so lost in life, you probably are one of those people who judge individuals based on their wealth. Just because I don't post here 24/7 it doesn't mean that my opinion counts less than yours. You have a very sad way of thinking, but whatever, dont feed the troll.

tenor.gif

Girl bye.  Judgemental?  You're the one literally judging someones mental health.  Not me.

30 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

This is a possibility I agree with. The way she behaved throughout the FF era was like that of someone who's depicting a persona... all of which clearly resulted in that awkward & robotic way of talking and stuff... she was obviously somewhere else, but not necessarily "heavily medicated". #UnpopularOpinion 

Just now, ElectriqueBrit said:

Girl bye.  Judgemental?  You're the one literally judging someones mental health.  Not me.

21 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

:queenriri:

I truly believed they had pitched her voice down the first time I saw the GMA commercial during the FF era. Maybe she went for a lower voice to give that "strong femme fatale" feel or maybe she was just having a cold and her voice was weird. The part when she says "it will be a morning to remember, see you soon" with that voice sounds like a threat instead of an invitation :omg:

Archived