Now it's time to raise your voice. Team Britney is reading feedback about possible Vegas extension!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

With right (a.k.a most generic/basic) single choice and promotion, it didn't have to be like that.

No lies detected. Her main problem is streaming power. Her album sales are not even that bad for today's standards, while her streaming numbers are tragic. I see that her team is trying to build it with some contests lately, but it's too late. They should've done it before/during album release.

What contests?

12 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

They didn't listen to fans when they were picking all those songs for singles. That's my point. Each time they listened to fans, singles flopped, because that's not GP's cup of tea and cause she is lazy to promote it. Britney had really good instinct for singles back then. With GP feedback and her intuition, I'm sure they can manage to do that again. Of course, it would be harder than before, cause her position is not the same as it used to be, but it's not impossible.

Britney was still relevant with the GP though. Femme Fatale was actually promoted well enough, her name was still being given big headlines and her hype from the comeback of the Circus era was at it's peak. It's why HIAM sold over 400k first week.

Unfortunately, that tour really hurt her image, she was performing like a handicapped zombie. X Factor also hurt her image with dozens of bad press articles about her awkward / erratic behavior and tired appearance.

Like I said, S&S was carried by will.i.am because there's no way we can go from #1 with 400k to #12 with 100k in less than 2 years, while her name was still relevant.

Britney has said time and time again that vegas is good for her kids, imagining being an absent parent for 9 months to a year on a tour probably makes her sick even though she clearly misses touring I think she puts being there for her kids above her own need of wanting to tour again Britney doesn't do what's best for Britney or her brand anymore she does what's best for the kids and I commend her for that. It's not all her team i think Britney has more say now than ever and she kind of hates being famous most of the time so that explains little promo and whatnot so whatever she decides is fine, I'm just glad she still likes doing this as long as the possibility of seeing her perform and new music exists then I am perfectly happy 

not to mention vegas makes her a ton of money which I'm sure isn't everything to her at all but I'm sure she doesn't hate it either 

On 3/15/2017 at 10:09 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney was still relevant with the GP though. Femme Fatale was actually promoted well enough, her name was still being given big headlines and her hype from the comeback of the Circus era was at it's peak. It's why HIAM sold over 400k first week.

Unfortunately, that tour really hurt her image, she was performing like a handicapped zombie. X Factor also hurt her image with dozens of bad press articles about her awkward / erratic behavior and tired appearance.

Like I said, S&S was carried by will.i.am because there's no way we can go from #1 with 400k to #12 with 100k in less than 2 years, while her name was still relevant.

No wonder they don't listen to us...:frenchy:Please think about what your write before you post. You are calling the person you supposedly love a handicapped zombie.

Seriously, gtfo!

Just now, Catalin said:

No wonder they don't listen to us...:frenchy:Please think about what your write before you post. You are calling the person you supposedly love a handicapped zombie.

Seriously, gtfo!

Gorl, who was listening to Britney? Nobody that actually cares about her would let her go out and perform to a sold out stadium in that shape and mindset. She clearly needed to take a break after the Circus tour. Instead they doped her up and went on with the show. :byebitch:

On 16/03/2017 at 5:59 AM, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I already said that her team should stop listening fans when it comes to her singles. First "Criminal", now "Slumber Party"... Fans taste is way different than GP. When it comes to other things, fans are usually right, cause they want nothing, but the best for her. Commercially, for her brand and music, it's better to leave Vegas and start focusing more on her music/promotion/tour. :mhm:

I think godber party flopping was the fault of Britney and her team waiting too much... like .... really? :nothavingit: the song had a lot of potential... and also tinashu (I like her) wasn't necessary, just real promo (no festivals nobody knows and decent performances) and better timing. :staysalty:

On 3/16/2017 at 3:22 AM, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

They didn't listen to fans when they were picking all those songs for singles. That's my point. Each time they listened to fans, singles flopped, because that's not GP's cup of tea and cause she is lazy to promote it. Britney had really good instinct for singles back then. With GP feedback and her intuition, I'm sure they can manage to do that again. Of course, it would be harder than before, cause her position is not the same as it used to be, but it's not impossible.

They should have released Alien when Britney all but begged for it. I heard that song everywhere and still hear it in a lot of stores in the M.E. It would have been a worldwide hit because kids and adults can relate to it. Lots of missed opportunities.

The Vegas Residency needs to end if she wants a proper album era. If she's happy being a mediocre nostalgic act, then by all means, extend it. However, she should announce her retirement after the next extension, because there's not way the GP will give a flying fig about her after it.

On 16/03/2017 at 7:16 AM, Amanda1822 said:

Britney has said time and time again that vegas is good for her kids, imagining being an absent parent for 9 months to a year on a tour probably makes her sick even though she clearly misses touring I think she puts being there for her kids above her own need of wanting to tour again Britney doesn't do what's best for Britney or her brand anymore she does what's best for the kids and I commend her for that. It's not all her team i think Britney has more say now than ever and she kind of hates being famous most of the time so that explains little promo and whatnot so whatever she decides is fine, I'm just glad she still likes doing this as long as the possibility of seeing her perform and new music exists then I am perfectly happy 

not to mention vegas makes her a ton of money which I'm sure isn't everything to her at all but I'm sure she doesn't hate it either 

sis , I think it's time for Britney to take again her legacy and career back, I think vegas was good for her, but now I think vagas is like her comfort zone and it is destroying her image because the show now is a little basic and boring. :flop: probably the real stans (me) can still stanning her but she is losing a lot of fans and that is the sad true.  A world tour, a new and fresh direction, still busy with her work, giving her the total freedom in the project could be good for her health though :idkney: 

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

sis , I think it's time for Britney to take again her legacy and career back, I think vegas was good for her, but now I think vagas is like her comfort zone and it is destroying her image because the show now is a little basic and boring. :flop: probably the real stans can still stanning her but she is losing a lot of fans and that is the sad true.  

Let's be real though... Britney doesn't want a career in music. She doesn't give a crap about her legacy. If she did, she would have upped her game during Vegas, not repeatedly watered down routines to make it easier for herself.  Yes, it's still an improvement from before, but we can't fool ourselves in to imagining she'll ever be the same dancer or singer she once was. She LIKES armography and has no interest in actually executing complex choreography. That passion is no longer there. I'm sure at one point Britney thought this could be like a normal job you leave after you have kids, that she could have a boring, normal life outside of the industry when she wanted to - but that didn't happen.  I think this Vegas run is a slow fizzle where she wants us to let her go. It's self-sabotage and maybe in the end it's for the best.

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Let's be real though... Britney doesn't want a career in music. She doesn't give a crap about her legacy. If she did, she would have upped her game during Vegas, not repeatedly watered down routines to make it easier for herself.  Yes, it's still an improvement from before, but we can't fool ourselves in to imagining she'll ever be the same dancer or singer she once was. She LIKES armography and has no interest in actually executing complex choreography. That passion is no longer there. I'm sure at one point Britney thought this could be like a normal job you leave after you have kids, that she could have a boring, normal life outside of the industry when she wanted to - but that didn't happen.  I think this Vegas run is a slow fizzle where she wants us to let her go. It's self-sabotage and maybe in the end it's for the best.

no lies detected :tiffsniffle:

17 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

sis , I think it's time for Britney to take again her legacy and career back, I think vegas was good for her, but now I think vagas is like her comfort zone and it is destroying her image because the show now is a little basic and boring. :flop: probably the real stans (me) can still stanning her but she is losing a lot of fans and that is the sad true.  A world tour, a new and fresh direction, still busy with her work, giving her the total freedom in the project could be good for her health though :idkney: 

Whether we agree or not I think Britney's view is she's proven herself she's a legend and she can finally have a balance of doing what she loves without being spread so thin like she used to be. People keep wanting Britney to be in control but I think what we're seeing is Britney in control. I think this is exactly what she always wanted 

On 3/15/2017 at 3:01 PM, ohoney said:

Remove:

• Walkney
  • Airing the fart
  • Bad wigs
  • Messy ponytail
  • Studio vocals
  • Socker Mom moves
  • Bad repetitive choreos and moves
  • Outfits that looks awful and doesn't fit her body. (i apologize if the original thing was offensive for y'all) 

Add/more/improve:

• Complex choreos
  • Pre-recorded vocals
  • Improve the makeup
  • Improve the outfits
  • Improve the hairstyles
  • Fix the 'Meet & Greet' (from lightning, etc)
  • More Glory songs
  • Add at the least ONE just one! acoustic ballad so we can FINALLY hear her voice

I don't know if i have to add more... :forkit:

Can we keep the knee taps please? :unbelievableney:

On 3/15/2017 at 2:44 PM, button said:

Anything coming after Make Me, which barely hit top 20 on pop was going to flop. Just. let. it. go.

She destroyed her own radio power with Oh la la, Work *****, Perfume, and Pretty Girls. Especially the last one. Radio was already removing Slumber Party from their playlists 2 days after the initial adds date. They didn't give her a chance. She ruined her relationship with radio, understand this.

Also radio looks at Spotify. Britney has no streaming power and her label didn't pay for playlists.

Picking Liar or whatever other song you guys wanted wouldn't have changed anything.

It's time to. Move. On.

They don't want to accept the fact she will never have a hit without work. They don't want to put any blame on Britney when it is all on Britney.

We could get another Toxic but it will flop because Britney used to sell the music. She is an entertainer and when she isn't entertaining everything will flop tbh 

Archived