Now it's time to raise your voice. Team Britney is reading feedback about possible Vegas extension!

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They don't want to accept the fact she will never have a hit without work. They don't want to put any blame on Britney when it is all on Britney.

We could get another Toxic but it will flop because Britney used to sell the music. She is an entertainer and when she isn't entertaining everything will flop tbh 

The GP is dumb af, all she needs is one breakthrough. One big shining moment and it will pop again. But she needs to be committed and go head first. Which again I think she will. She does not want to embarrass her kids. Being a nostalgia act is quite embarrassing. She will want to be cool again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Goneforever said:

The GP is dumb af, all she needs is one breakthrough. One big shining moment and it will pop again. But she needs to be committed and go head first. Which again I think she will. She does not want to embarrass her kids. Being a nostalgia act is quite embarrassing. She will want to be cool again.

I mean a huge hit will help but she can't just do one huge song and drop off again. 

Its obvious her star has faded abit. 

I don't think she will tbh

Its serious with Sam it seems...she very well could end Vegas and have a baby and then I think it's basically over. 

I hope not but who knows.

Anybody who says Slumber Party isn't a good single choice needs to sign out right now. The song is the ONLY song off the album that I've heard outside of fans say they like. That sound was/is popular on the charts right now and there is nothing wrong with the song itself. The problem was there was no push for it and the fact that it's not 2000 or 2008 or even 2011 anymore. Britney isn't as popular as she used to be and idk why some of you can't see that. She has had many years on top and now she's not and that's fine. 

24 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean a huge hit will help but she can't just do one huge song and drop off again. 

Its obvious her star has faded abit. 

I don't think she will tbh

Its serious with Sam it seems...she very well could end Vegas and have a baby and then I think it's basically over. 

I hope not but who knows.

Did anyone though she was capable of having a success like  circus era after the breakdown ? Let's get real, EVERYONE thought she was done. But she came back with full force.

3 Really high charting singles, Grammy Nods, 500k first week sales for the album, biggest tour of the year, etc, etc, etc.

I never count her out, she is capable of creating something huge again. She needs to innovate, push boundaries, a be the Britney that we know she can be. 

Sam is a plaything for now. He's cute,young, energetic and very respectful.  They are having fun which is what she deserves.

And I don't think a baby is in her future. Sorry. But I dont think its in the cards anymore.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:48 PM, danvonerich said:

Slumber party was the perfect single choice and if you disagree you're a flop :staysalty: it's the only song on that album that non fans who I've played glory too like, even straight guys who heard it have said it's the most decent song she's done since "boys" 

Its a great single choice but I think her label put all their eggs in the basket with make me and it fizzled out by slumber party. Had make me 1.0 not been such a waste of time and money I think the era would've lasted longer

also I would've released an uptempo (do you wanna fr example) as second single just to shake things up

1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

Did anyone though she was capable of having a success like  circus era after the breakdown ? Let's get real, EVERYONE thought she was done. But she came back with full force.

3 Really high charting singles, Grammy Nods, 500k first week sales for the album, biggest tour of the year, etc, etc, etc.

I never count her out, she is capable of creating something huge again. She needs to innovate, push boundaries, a be the Britney that we know she can be. 

Sam is a plaything for now. He's cute,young, energetic and very respectful.  They are having fun which is what she deserves.

And I don't think a baby is in her future. Sorry. But I dont think its in the cards anymore.

I agree. It what does Sam have to do w this? Her personal life and career are two different things. 

I agree that with proper handling she could have another successful era. Glory was about to start out well before everything went to ****

On 3/15/2017 at 4:16 PM, Amanda1822 said:

Britney has said time and time again that vegas is good for her kids, imagining being an absent parent for 9 months to a year on a tour probably makes her sick even though she clearly misses touring I think she puts being there for her kids above her own need of wanting to tour again Britney doesn't do what's best for Britney or her brand anymore she does what's best for the kids and I commend her for that. It's not all her team i think Britney has more say now than ever and she kind of hates being famous most of the time so that explains little promo and whatnot so whatever she decides is fine, I'm just glad she still likes doing this as long as the possibility of seeing her perform and new music exists then I am perfectly happy 

not to mention vegas makes her a ton of money which I'm sure isn't everything to her at all but I'm sure she doesn't hate it either 

Except she doesn't have to tour during the school year. Lots of celebs do headlining tours during the summer months, when her kids wouldn't be in school. And even so, she doesn't have full custody of them so it's not like she's with them 24/7 now. She isn't.  Not saying she has to tour or whatever (I'm actually looking forward to saving up and seeing her in Vegas) but ppl always bring up her kids. Truth is if she wanted to tour, she could work around that, like plenty other celebs do. She personally doesn't want to right now and that's totally fine. 

Archived