Now it's time to raise your voice. Team Britney is reading feedback about possible Vegas extension!

... according to reliable PJ insider. If you want Vegas to finally end, now it's time to say that.

Time is of the essence for bitching re: more Planet Hollywood...stans, take to social media or whatever to see if they care.

are you saying that they are actually considering fans opinions before resigning for Vegas, or is making a banter on Twitter a last resort?

The latter.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wont be ending any time soon. Btw they listened to most of y'all begging for Freefall party and it got her a flop. :weirdmeout: and shes making so much money.

4 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

It wont be ending any time soon. Btw they listened to most of y'all begging for Freefall party and it got her a flop. :weirdmeout: and shes making so much money.

I already said that her team should stop listening fans when it comes to her singles. First "Criminal", now "Slumber Party"... Fans taste is way different than GP. When it comes to other things, fans are usually right, cause they want nothing, but the best for her. Commercially, for her brand and music, it's better to leave Vegas and start focusing more on her music/promotion/tour. :mhm:

Remove:

• Walkney
  • Airing the fart
  • Bad wigs
  • Messy ponytail
  • Studio vocals
  • Socker Mom moves
  • Bad repetitive choreos and moves
  • Outfits that looks awful and doesn't fit her body. (i apologize if the original thing was offensive for y'all) 

Add/more/improve:

• Complex choreos
  • Pre-recorded vocals
  • Improve the makeup
  • Improve the outfits
  • Improve the hairstyles
  • Fix the 'Meet & Greet' (from lightning, etc)
  • More Glory songs
  • Add at the least ONE just one! acoustic ballad so we can FINALLY hear her voice

I don't know if i have to add more... :forkit:

8 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

1 minute ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I already said that her team should stop listening fans when it comes to her singles. First "Criminal", now "Slumber Party"... Fans taste is way different than GP. When it comes to other things, fans are usually right, cause they want nothing, but the best for her. Commercially, for her brand and music, it's better to leave Vegas and start focusing more on her music/promotion/tour. :mhm:

Why are you all blaming the fans when Britney did absolutely NOTHING to properly promote either song? Same goes for Perfume. :xcuseme:

It's not 2009 anymore, they can't rely on her name anymore to get a quick hit.

We've been ranting about them canceling vegas for a year and more now. I doubt they care, they have proved with bj and glory how little they care actually, it's like they're not even aware its britneys fanbase that keeps her going nowadays, she lost the gp completely. But oh well, we cant do anything about it

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why are you all blaming the fans when Britney did absolutely NOTHING to properly promote either song? Same goes for Perfume. :xcuseme:

You are absolutely right. That's true. But neither she did anything for "I wanna go" & "Scream & Shout" and those songs were massive. What I want to say... Our taste is usually different than the one GP have. If they want a hit single without promoting it that much, they have to pick most generic and commercial song. For example, "Love Me Down" could possibly work as a single, cause it sounds like Chainsmokers work and radio is all about that nowadays.

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

True tbh Its a bit of both i think. DYWCO? would've been a better single choice. For perfume she needed to sing it live at a few shows (which wasnt going to happen lbr). And not sing over Sia's vocals. I feel like Britney needs to hit up Will.i.mightbe one more time and get that generic radio hit next era.

Me rn

raw

Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

You are absolutely right. That's true. But neither she did anything for "I wanna go" & "Scream & Shout" and those songs were massive. What I want to say... Our taste is usually different than the one GP have. If they want a hit song without promoting it that much, they have to pick most generic and commercial song. For example, "Love Me Down" could possibly work as a single, cause it sounds like Chainsmokers work and radio is all about that nowadays.

Because I Wanna Go was backed by radio, and she was coming off the hit factor of HIAM and TTWE. Her hype was massive after the Circus Tour.

S&S was carried by will.i.am, Britney was barely a factor in the song.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because I Wanna Go was backed by radio, and she was coming off the hit factor of HIAM and TTWE. Her hype was massive after the Circus Tour.

S&S was carried by will.i.am, Britney was barely a factor in the song.

They didn't listen to fans when they were picking all those songs for singles. That's my point. Each time they listened to fans, singles flopped, because that's not GP's cup of tea and cause she is lazy to promote it. Britney had really good instinct for singles back then. With GP feedback and her intuition, I'm sure they can manage to do that again. Of course, it would be harder than before, cause her position is not the same as it used to be, but it's not impossible.

I wouldn't mind POM being extended, if they did a complete Overhaul of the show. There's songs in the set list that have stayed put and literally haven't changed since day one. Shitty costumes don't count. :juggingu:

Its going to be 4 years in December and if they're going to extend, she needs a brand new show. It's getting old, and I feel like they should end it on a high note while it's still good. 

1 hour ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Anything coming after Make Me, which barely hit top 20 on pop was going to flop. Just. let. it. go.

She destroyed her own radio power with Oh la la, Work *****, Perfume, and Pretty Girls. Especially the last one. Radio was already removing Slumber Party from their playlists 2 days after the initial adds date. They didn't give her a chance. She ruined her relationship with radio, understand this.

Also radio looks at Spotify. Britney has no streaming power and her label didn't pay for playlists.

Picking Liar or whatever other song you guys wanted wouldn't have changed anything.

It's time to. Move. On.

4 minutes ago, button said:

Anything coming after Make Me, which barely hit top 20 on pop was going to flop. Just. let. it. go.

With right (a.k.a most generic/basic) single choice and promotion, it didn't have to be like that.

5 minutes ago, button said:

She destroyed her own radio power with Oh la la, Work *****, Perfume, and Pretty Girls.

Radio looks at Spotify. Britney has no streaming power and her label didn't pay for playlists.

No lies detected. Her main problem is streaming power. Her album sales are not even that bad for today's standards, while her streaming numbers are tragic. I see that her team is trying to build it with some contests lately, but it's too late. They should've done it before/during album release.

Archived