Great Slumber Party Reaction from Straight Male (don't miss the ending words that he has to say)

itsjosiebitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knbBqMdy5Ac&feature=youtu.be

He was really shook. Lol. I was not expecting him to support her so much with his true tea at the end :)

This took a while but I just had to copy what he said and share it with you guys. 

He said, "Britney Spears is back. That's all I have to say. Because she is looking fantastic, she's got her dance moves back, it looks like she feels comfortable in front of the camera. And there's not a lot of people who can go through the things that girl has gone through. And I guess I have more a connection with her/we do. I live in the good ol south and I live in east Texas and Britney Spears' hometown is probably 3/4 hours east from here. I grew up with her when I was a teenager and we all had a crush on her, how beautiful she was. Idk it's just cool to see how far she's come and how she's been able to take care of herself and get her back to a good place." :tbh:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said, "Britney Spears is back. That's all I have to say. Because she is looking fantastic, she's got her dance moves back, it looks like she feels comfortable in front of the camera. And there's not a lot of people who can go through the things that girl has gone through. And I guess I have more a connection with her/we do. I live in the good ol south and I live in east Texas and Britney Spears' hometown is probably 3/4 hours east from here. I grew up with her when I was a teenager and we all had a crush on her, how beautiful she was. Idk it's just cool to see how far she's come and how she's been able to take care of herself and get her back to a good place." :tbh:

1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

dkfjkdghsf I wish he was my husband. :giggleney: maybe he will be my future husband? :meltdown:

Dear diary teas :mcry: why dont u write him a comment and flirt. I like to be straight to the point and send them *****. :bigkiss::mybodyisready:

I played some glory tracks for these 2 straight guys I partied with after the bar one night. I played slumber party, just luv me and mood ring. One was trying to act like he wasn't that into it but i could tell he was low key being slayed, while the other guy was literally shook. He couldn't believe it was Britney, he loved mood ring :carpoolney: I just can't understand how Britney and her team could not care about this album, it has so much potential and deserves to be promoted :crying2:

Archived