OMG Someone Re-created The Pretty Girls Video With Earth Girls Are Easy Footage

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

What a random movie to spoof. I've never heard Britney mention it... If she had long hair throughout the video, they didn't cut up the dance sequences, and they didn't have that talking moment in the middle, PG would be a pretty good video. I think it's entertaining. 

But the girls in the movie have several hair changes which I think is why Britney's hair changes throughout the video......I actually really like the PG video I always have! The talking part is cringeworthy and my least fave part, but it totally goes with the whole bad 80's movie vibe! 

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

But the girls in the movie have several hair changes which I think is why Britney's hair changes throughout the video......I actually really like the PG video I always have! The talking part is cringeworthy and my least fave part, but it totally goes with the whole bad 80's movie vibe! 

Changing hairstyles is okay but changing the length is weird. I don't like inconsistencies like that in a video. She did it in the 3 vid too. Plus, I think the short wig doesn't look good on Britney. She always looks better with long hair imo - it balances out her thicker dancer body.

Archived