Na to the ah to the no to ****** Pitbull, here's what we want

Dirty Boy

The only collab left she needs to do before she stops doing collabs with anyone is JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

Britney + Justin + Max Martin = My favorite pop song ever.

The world would be shook :crying1:

And imagine if it had that early 2000's vibes (back to both justin's and britney's roots) but with a modern twist. I can dream, right? :crying2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true, we don't need anymore up-and-coming artists that Britney gives her blessing to (even if some of the so called *up and coming* artists are more relevant than herself)... I mean... Tinashe and G-Eazy are fine but c'mon, they don't give the song a wow-factor. WE NEED A WOW FACTOR!!! Britney + XTina or Britney + JT would bring a lot of public attention I feel like... knowing the pasts of all these people and how they were connected... people WOULD care, besides, if the song were good, like.... ACTUALLY good... I'd say it's a hit.  :unbothered:

Guest $elfish

How the hell didn't britney collab with Gaga or Beyoncé or JT yet they should have collabed when they where together and you would think by now britney would have collabed with a ton of pop divas but the only person she collabed with that is pop royalty is madonna (and Michael but it was just a live duet) she should have collabed with Beyoncé years ago or lady Gaga (in her prime 2007-2013)

Archived