She need to do this flawless hair/makeup from last year again

brendajoanne

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

too much tan and her hair is too long for my taste.

hair longer than this doesnt look good on her imo. Especially because 70% of the time she doesnt style it properly

britdateline2003.jpeg

What's the point of posting this 14 year old picture? You know she's not gonna look like this again, how about posting a look from last year of before that you liked.

2 hours ago, Menzo said:

What's the point of posting this 14 year old picture? You know she's not gonna look like this again, how about posting a look from last year of before that you liked.

Im talking about her hair calm the **** down. She hasnt had her hair like this in a long thime and if she has I didnt like the styling. I literally googled Britney medium length hair or something like that.. not Britney hair 2003. I dont care about the date I care about the styling and even when she has looked fabulous in the past couple of years, I rarley liked her hair.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im talking about her hair calm the **** down. She hasnt had her hair like this in a long thime and if she has I didnt like the styling. I literally googled Britney medium length hair or something like that.. not Britney hair 2003. I dont care about the date I care about the styling and even when she has looked fabulous in the past couple of years, I rarley liked her hair.

Her face isn't the same anymore. What worked for her at 21 probably isn't going to work for her at 35.

Regardless, the best looks we've had in the past 2-3 years have all included long hair.

Jonathan Ross, VMAs 2016, Ellen, etc.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Her face isn't the same anymore. What worked for her at 21 probably isn't going to work for her at 35.

Regardless, the best looks we've had in the past 2-3 years have all included long hair.

Jonathan Ross, VMAs 2016, Ellen, etc.

It will work because her joker smile and her wrinkles wont affect her haircut. Her faceshape hasnt radically changed. :receipts2:

thats YOUR opinion so dont act like its a well known fact.

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

too much tan and her hair is too long for my taste.

hair longer than this doesnt look good on her imo. Especially because 70% of the time she doesnt style it properly

britdateline2003.jpeg

I see your point and I like her hair shorter too, its nothing to do with her so-called "new face", its just a matter of style... 

Archived