Femme fatale vibes

Andrew338

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mixed feelings about it. When it first came out, I ******* loved it and it was in my top 3 along with BO and ITZ. I listened to it pretty much for 1-2 years straight then got super sick of it and honestly barely listened to it for like 3-4 years. I've been listening to it a bit more recently. It's a really good summer album and it's great for workouts. It brings back really good memories too. But I don't think it'll ever be as good to me as it once was. I think my taste has changed a bit. I also think it's become a bit dated, but I'll agree it's a great, cohesive album. 

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

I was just listening Hold it against me at work and i was about to go full choreo in my seat

35cff466f54987d9cccf30eee1b63218.jpg

So i went to listen to the whole album and i must admit, I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW BOMB THIS ALBUM FULL OF JAMS IS

do you still jam to femme fatale too?

Such a powerful album, take a look at this, she was killing it (when she is not seating)

25 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I have mixed feelings about it. When it first came out, I ******* loved it and it was in my top 3 along with BO and ITZ. I listened to it pretty much for 1-2 years straight then got super sick of it and honestly barely listened to it for like 3-4 years. I've been listening to it a bit more recently. It's a really good summer album and it's great for workouts. It brings back really good memories too. But I don't think it'll ever be as good to me as it once was. I think my taste has changed a bit. I also think it's become a bit dated, but I'll agree it's a great, cohesive album. 

I also liked it a lot when it came out, but shortly afterwards I got tired of the kind of sonority of that album. 

Yeah, I tend to go back to Femme Fatale the most probably, even though it's my 3rd or 4th favourite album of hers. 

Inside Out gives me life

How I Roll is a personal favourite 

Seal It With a Kiss & Gasoline are pop perfection

the singles slay

Love this album, the only duds for me is Sabis verse and BFB

Archived