Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, +L. said:

Stop being delusional with "who paid more". Fast and Furious movie is based on Cuba. Camila is from Cuba, it makes sense that they chose her. Plus, she can speak Spanish and therefore fits the whole theme of the movie better.

G EAZY is also in the movie's other track and he's from Australia, much farther than America to Cuba

45 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

The audacity :wtfdidusay:

I mean, I'm really glad that Britney didn't end up being involved with those basics, but c'mon, how can you say no to her and call Canola instead? It doesn't make any sense :idkney:

I read that the song has spanish words who sings camila and is very cuba-ish and she is from Cuba.

1. The Britney version getting scrapped prob has nothing to do with Larry, I mean if she recorded it he had to ok it so I'm sure he was all for it. It's most likely a label issue either her label or that dude's label!

2. We have no idea if her version with that dude was meant for the movie, it could've been meant for his album or a stand alone single!

3. Britney being replaced with Camila is her label's way of trying to get more exposure for her, it has nothing to do with Britney being "irrelevant"!

4. Pitbull said the Britney version could get released at one point, which means it could end up being on the soundtrack as an alternate version......or on that dudes album or something. 

This must be that recent studio trip a couple months ago

Clearly LA Reid has a heavy hand in this considering how much he's been paying out for Camila's solo success. I mean, the girl is a nobody and he's managed to have her recording with a lot of major names.

We all know Larry and RCA is super cheap with Britney, and Britney doesn't fight for anything anymore so :forkit:

But I really hate Pitbull and I'm low key happy we don't have to deal with another Scream & Shout will.i.am situation (no matter how successful Scream & Shout only did damage to her career in the long run) :forkit:

11 hours ago, -ididitagain- said:

Sadly this proves she's seen as irrelevant in the industry today. I mean clearly the label felt Camila would help make the song a bigger success than Britney would so that says it all right there, very unfortunate. 

WRONG:

Camilla is anything but big, noone outside of USA even cares OR KNOWS about her, and majority of americans dont either. Camilla's label and team probably paid immense amount of money for it and Britney's didnt. In that industry its all about money, money and money. An artist never helps push a movie, it's just an addition to the package nothing else, they couldn't care less whether its Britney, Camilla, Beyonce or Selena Gomez, to them its irrelevant :mhm: whoever offers the best wins.

Archived