That's When I Start Having a Problem With Brit Lip-Syncing!

J.Los not the strongest singer but she atleast does sing live alot

Kinda pitchy but still, point is she isn't scared to do it. :verycool: Get with it Brenda Joan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just when someone next to her is singing live, it's the fact that she even uses 10-18 year-old vocals! 

I love her, but it's REALLY EMBARRASSING and it makes me cringe. Plus, she half-***** most choreo. 

It's really hard to defend her right now. She needs to be known for something other than "the queen of lip syncing".

I'm not gonna lie, I've only watched Everytime "performance" on POM ..ONCE.. when she started the show, because it just seems pointless. Why would you lip sync a ballad? That really just tells people that they're right about you and that you're not very talented. Why not prove them wrong? 

She just got too comfortable with, she doesn't even realize how cringeworthy it is. 

50 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

J.Los not the strongest singer but she atleast does sing live alot

Kinda pitchy but still, point is she isn't scared to do it. :verycool: Get with it Brenda Joan

None of the pop girls today have super strong voices (except maybe Beyoncé and Gaga) and they all attempt to sing live and ppl appreciate their performances for it. Even rihanna doesn't sound amazing but she has gradually gotten better as a vocalist. Why Britney is so afraid to just sing is really sad to me. 

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Usually, I'm not really bothered by her lip-syncing, because I'm just used to it and that's something you'd expect from her :donewithit:, but it really does bother me and rub me the wrong way when she lip syncs next to an artist that's singing live :sickofu:. Was visible very well this era with Make Me and Slumber Party Remix when the songs got live performances with both Brit and the featured artist. It's just really awkward and makes me cringe :whitneyshade:. Does this bother you as much as it bothers me? :sofedup: 

i know its really wierd :squintney: they should decide before the show if they are both gonna lipsync or sing live 

This made me think about britney being on lip sync battle that would be so funny but she would slay that

queen of lip sync:mybodyisready:

Guest $elfish
12 hours ago, Dynasty said:

And then some ppl started making up how there was a conspiracy cuz she wanted to sing live but someone in the background decided to put cd vocals on and disable her mic :orangu: like how delusional could you be, noone would dare do such thing and risk their job, nor does anyone have a reason to do it :meltdown:

thats fake because if it was real well her mic feed would sound different 

18 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Usually, I'm not really bothered by her lip-syncing, because I'm just used to it and that's something you'd expect from her :donewithit:, but it really does bother me and rub me the wrong way when she lip syncs next to an artist that's singing live :sickofu:. Was visible very well this era with Make Me and Slumber Party Remix when the songs got live performances with both Brit and the featured artist. It's just really awkward and makes me cringe :whitneyshade:. Does this bother you as much as it bothers me? :sofedup: 

It is a problem, definitely!!! :mhm:

16 hours ago, Dynasty said:

And then some ppl started making up how there was a conspiracy cuz she wanted to sing live but someone in the background decided to put cd vocals on and disable her mic :orangu: like how delusional could you be, noone would dare do such thing and risk their job, nor does anyone have a reason to do it :meltdown:

True dat!! :mhm:

3 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

My problem is that she doesn't prerecord and tries to sing along a few lines. I would 100% defend anything if she did that and when she's lipping with someone singing live it's just hard to watch

This or even sing her verses while the track/background singers do the chorus. Beyoncé does that a lot. She'll sing her verses and then do her hard dancing and say a few words during the chorus to the audience while her background singers do most of the singing for it. I don't mind that at all 

Yep, I've already made a post about sth like this once. I was questioning what do you think happens when she and that featured artist are rehearsing for the performance. Like, are they going through it and she just plain lip-syncs her way or what is happening? It must be very cringy. I wonder what those other singers think, do they even ask her anything or what :gloria:

25 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Yep, I've already made a post about sth like this once. I was questioning what do you think happens when she and that featured artist are rehearsing for the performance. Like, are they going through it and she just plain lip-syncs her way or what is happening? It must be very cringy. I wonder what those other singers think, do they even ask her anything or what :gloria:

I bet Larry draws up a contract stating the other artist is not to mention it, or he pulls them to one side before they meet Britney and says "Whatever you do, DON'T mention the lipsynching!!!"

Archived