That's When I Start Having a Problem With Brit Lip-Syncing!

Usually, I'm not really bothered by her lip-syncing, because I'm just used to it and that's something you'd expect from her :donewithit:, but it really does bother me and rub me the wrong way when she lip syncs next to an artist that's singing live :sickofu:. Was visible very well this era with Make Me and Slumber Party Remix when the songs got live performances with both Brit and the featured artist. It's just really awkward and makes me cringe :whitneyshade:. Does this bother you as much as it bothers me? :sofedup: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ballads make me cringe as well. 

Thats embarrassing and truly is hard to defend. It's the fact she never sings ever. Ppl wouldn't be as upset if she sang at least two songs per show... like come on. 

Oh, right! The ballads aswell! :rihclap: Those are quite the cringefest too, welp, what can ya do I guess... :gloss:

7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

GET OVER IT ALREADY. :byebitch:

I don't see why I should. Just because I'm a fan, doesn't mean I have to justify everything and make everything seem acceptable and ok. :cutesybrit: As I said, I'm usually not bothered by it, but when other artists sing live NEXT TO HER, it gets quite pathetic :wannadie:. I'm just being realistic. A SINGer is a SINGer. :rihclap:

Archived