That's When I Start Having a Problem With Brit Lip-Syncing!

1 hour ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

the vmas 2016 was the worst  :weirdmeout:

she was holding a mic:meltdown:

And then some ppl started making up how there was a conspiracy cuz she wanted to sing live but someone in the background decided to put cd vocals on and disable her mic :orangu: like how delusional could you be, noone would dare do such thing and risk their job, nor does anyone have a reason to do it :meltdown:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

GET OVER IT ALREADY. :byebitch:

See comments like this irritate me. Sorry we as fans expect our idol BRITNEY SPEARS A SINGER to sing.  Idc if Britney's been lip syncing for years. If she's not gonna perform as hard as she used to then there's no excuse for her 100% lip syncing. It's just laziness

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

See comments like this irritate me. Sorry we as fans expect our idol BRITNEY SPEARS A SINGER to sing.  Idc if Britney's been lip syncing for years. If she's not gonna perform as hard as she used to then there's no excuse for her 100% lip syncing. It's just laziness

Get read for the shitty excuse everyone gives here: ''she's a legend'' :receipts2:

Just now, ohoney said:

Get read for the shitty excuse everyone gives here: ''she's a legend'' :receipts2:

Ikr :squintney: I love Britney and will always support her, and I've always stood up for her lip syncing because of her dancing in previous years but when she's not really dancing as much as she used (and it doesn't seem like she wants to improve upon it) I don't see why she needs to lip sync all the time. I'm a stan but not a delusional one like most of the members on here :sassybrit:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Ikr :squintney: I love Britney and will always support her, and I've always stood up for her lip syncing because of her dancing in previous years but when she's not really dancing as much as she used (and it doesn't seem like she wants to improve upon it) I don't see why she needs to lip sync all the time. I'm a stan but not a delusional one like most of the members on here :sassybrit:

Thank you for being smart sis, her POM choreos sucks, hell, even if she doesn't dance she lipsyncs:

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

Thank you for being smart sis, her POM choreos sucks, hell, even if she doesn't dance she lipsyncs:

It really is embarrassing. Even Selena Gomez who isn't known for her strong vocals attempts to sing live. Even if she was to pre-record her vocals so that its not a straight cd vocal it wouldn't be as bad but she can't even be bothered to do that!

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

It really is embarrassing. Even Selena Gomez who isn't known for her strong vocals attempts to sing live. Even if she was to pre-record her vocals so that its not a straight cd vocal it wouldn't be as bad but she can't even be bothered to do that!

Definitely, the only reason i could pay to go to POM is just to meet her. :meltdown:

• Super Mods

I agree with you, but dare say anything about her lip syncing and people are going to be all up on you about "Britney has nothing to prooovve" or "Britney is knooowwn for lip syncing" or "Britney is a performer, not a singer" or "Britney doesn't have to sing live, she's a legend." :sofedup: Well excuse me for wanting to hear her singing vocals for once. :mhmsureny:

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Ballads make me cringe as well. 

Thats embarrassing and truly is hard to defend. It's the fact she never sings ever. Ppl wouldn't be as upset if she sang at least two songs per show... like come on. 

But you don't need to defend her? She's not killed someone you know. :embarrassney:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yup it's pretty bad that's why i don't want her to keep releasing midtempos, at least with the uptempos we have the excuse that "she's dancing" :gloria:

But even in IUSA she's literally weaving in and out of dancers, not running or dancing but walking. :tiffeyeroll: In Freakshow, she's walking an audience member on stage. :begone: The Toxic intro before jumping from the tree she's just standing there and moving a little bit. :byebitch: To not even let out one burst of live vocals is just mind blowing. :staysalty:

Archived