Who needs expensive videos??

DJSLAYZEE

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think they spent the $15 remaining from the original Make Me... video to shoot the official one :giggleney:

But yeah, I always think they could do something very simple, they don't have to be super expensive, but I'm talking about the hypothetical situation where they get to release a 4th, a 5th single. There should be at least 3 videos from every album that are high budget, like main singles, and then we should have a few, cheaper videos for selected songs in between singles, in this case it could be songs like Just Luv Me, Mood Ring, Invitation, Coupure Électrique, Private Show, etc. Those songs that don't scream single, but could have a nice, simple, artsy-fartsy videoclip.

Yeah like some BTS clips from 2015-2016 photo shoots could be a video. Like what Beiber did with his last album- he wasn't even in all of them! Some of the vids could be her dancers and she comes in here and there throughout but wishful thinking :(  It's not even that much work if you do everything before the era

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't understand is that in 2013 she was like missing simple videos with one outfit and a bunch of dancing, and also said that her OHT outfits were too raunchy and in 2016 she gave us lingerie for every performance and made a video that was too outrageous to be released

50 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Yeah like some BTS clips from 2015-2016 photo shoots could be a video. Like what Beiber did with his last album- he wasn't even in all of them! Some of the vids could be her dancers and she comes in here and there throughout but wishful thinking :(  It's not even that much work if you do everything before the era

I think it worked for Bieber because many people (rightfully) think he's a ********* so these videos helped us focus on the music rather than on him

7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I think it worked for Bieber because many people (rightfully) think he's a ********* so these videos helped us focus on the music rather than on him

I think it would work for Brit too. Not that she's an ******* but the GP thinks she's stale. Like Glory is exciting album and I would've taken full advantage of those dance teams doing choreo to change your mind on YouTube and those almost viral if I'm dancing memes.  they won't be official videos. I get vegas being a big promo thing but it would help that out too

plus single ladies was one shot and look how that turned out. Let Britney dance in underwear if she wants to, she ******* deserves it!

7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

What I don't understand is that in 2013 she was like missing simple videos with one outfit and a bunch of dancing, and also said that her OHT outfits were too raunchy and in 2016 she gave us lingerie for every performance and made a video that was too outrageous to be released

Lol I'm actually kinda glad that her team tried to sweep mm under the rug. It could've been bad if all the tabloids made drama out of it

Archived