Who needs expensive videos??

DJSLAYZEE

Did her team forget what made her famous? Brit misses simple dance videos so-put Glory and some bops on a playlist, rent a studio with her dancers and DANCE. All of that for less than a couple thousand (equip, paying ppl). Hell even a video with the girls she teaches dance class to would be cute for Better or something

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

At this point even if it was a compilation of her Vegas performances I would be happy I really want a 3rd single for glory :yesplease:

oooh gosh. that bruno mars video is boring. i don't want Britney to do that but if she looks hot its much better than nothing. But like someone said, if she were to do a simple video with heavy dancing, i think it could be even better than regular music videos- just picture: Slave 4 U the one take version :giggleney:

33 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

oooh gosh. that bruno mars video is boring. i don't want Britney to do that but if she looks hot its much better than nothing. But like someone said, if she were to do a simple video with heavy dancing, i think it could be even better than regular music videos- just picture: Slave 4 U the one take version :giggleney:

That someone was me lol. That was just a good example of what I meant- 

yeah slave 4 u was set in one building and IUSA. 3 was just britney against a white screen and some props and cute costumes and it's a fun video. It doesn't always have to be big budget to be good- charisma, some good moves, and a camera person/director  who can make it exciting

Who needs expensive videos? A-list singers/musicians and music icons as she is supposed to be. :lessons:

If she won't promote them at least release something that makes us wanna watch it 8938924329849382 times over and over again. 

BABY wasn't a very expensive MV but it was an amazing lucky chance. Of course, not all of her MV must be 1 million worth but at least the lead singles. :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Who needs expensive videos? A-list singers/musicians and music icons as she is supposed to be. :lessons:

If she won't promote them at least release something that makes us wanna watch it 8938924329849382 times over and over again. 

BABY wasn't a very expensive MV but it was an amazing lucky chance. Of course, not all of her MV must be 1 million worth but at least the lead singles. :sassybrit:

This.

Plus the idea/concept is simple doesn't mean it should be cheap. Anyway she's a pop star, not some indie artist. Can we not give them ideas on how to be cheap pls? 

I think they spent the $15 remaining from the original Make Me... video to shoot the official one :giggleney:

But yeah, I always think they could do something very simple, they don't have to be super expensive, but I'm talking about the hypothetical situation where they get to release a 4th, a 5th single. There should be at least 3 videos from every album that are high budget, like main singles, and then we should have a few, cheaper videos for selected songs in between singles, in this case it could be songs like Just Luv Me, Mood Ring, Invitation, Coupure Électrique, Private Show, etc. Those songs that don't scream single, but could have a nice, simple, artsy-fartsy videoclip.

4 hours ago, okiobspears said:

This.

Plus the idea/concept is simple doesn't mean it should be cheap. Anyway she's a pop star, not some indie artist. Can we not give them ideas on how to be cheap pls? 

Well cheap =/= simple. Like it could be money well spent on a good director, crew, outfits and choreographer. I mean I love elaborate videos but I also love her simple videos like 3, IUSA,Gimme More- she showed w the radio festivals that she can still put on a she on a bare stage. It's making it look simple but not cheap that's hard for her team lol

3 hours ago, Froot said:

I am angry that her visual performance with Make Me was so simple. This song required something epic like I dont know perform with bunch of naked guys carrying her in their arms and so on. Simple didn't went well.

Well LaChapelle did Britney dirty. There were god parts like the lingerie scene but then it got ridiculous in the house and then he took the whole damn video away. 

I mean simple could still be beautiful

Im not saying cheap I mean simple. Like Make Me could be like I'm not a girl with a gorgeous dress and beautiful natural landscape, some dance sequence. Like that Selena Gomez video. You don't always need $$$ to make a classic video, just a good eye 

Archived