Listening Make Me in my car... I can't believe

HotAsIce.ve

Seriously I can't believe how BTeam was so stupid (and CHEAP) with all the mistakes around this single. 

1. The Make Me Original Video Scrapped Drama

2. The Final Video of 50$ with a cheap director/photographer 

3. The Cheap VMAs Performances. 

Seriously this song it's ******* Amazing, best single of 2016 and the best song Britney released in years and they made all this mistakes. 

**** You Larry, Make Me it's so ******* iconic, the song deserved rule at least the Top 5 of Billboard Hot 100 for 2 months. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Seriously I can't believe how BTeam was so stupid (and CHEAP) with all the mistakes around this single. 

1. The Make Me Original Video Scrapped Drama

2. The Final Video of 50$ with a cheap director/photographer 

3. The Cheap VMAs Performances. 

Seriously this song it's ******* Amazing, best single of 2016 and the best song Britney released in years and they made all this mistakes. 

**** You Larry, Make Me it's so ******* iconic, the song deserved rule at least the Top 5 of Billboard Hot 100 for 2 months. 

I agree:meltdown: It could have been more iconic than work *****, which is what most teens nowdays remember about her

I think it's a good song. It took me months to really love it, but now I do. I still don't think it's amazing though. The GP doesn't want stuff like that from her they want club bangers. I'm not surprised it only went to #17 and is majorly forgotten. 

But guys... you gotta stop blaming Britney's "team" for everything. She's the one that shot a decent video with David and then said she didn't want to release it. Then she was the one that was ok with shooting what she released. She was the one that decided to do the MTV VMAs the way she did. You guys always think it's innocent Britney being 100% controlled by other people who must hate her and want to sabotage her lol. It's kinda funny that you have these conspiracy theories. 

44 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I think it's a good song. It took me months to really love it, but now I do. I still don't think it's amazing though. The GP doesn't want stuff like that from her they want club bangers. I'm not surprised it only went to #17 and is majorly forgotten. 

But guys... you gotta stop blaming Britney's "team" for everything. She's the one that shot a decent video with David and then said she didn't want to release it. Then she was the one that was ok with shooting what she released. She was the one that decided to do the MTV VMAs the way she did. You guys always think it's innocent Britney being 100% controlled by other people who must hate her and want to sabotage her lol. It's kinda funny that you have these conspiracy theories. 

you have your point. :sassybrit: I do believe britney has control over what she release. Maybe that's the way she wanna take her career.

But her team have responsibility too. I think britney would easily accept what they suggest to her. such as album cover, releasing date. they should have a better plan for the album

Archived