So Now We Wait for B10?

MikeMasi

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vdez83 said:

Do we know how many albums she is contracted with on RCA?  Their team obviously doesn't value her like Jive did.  I wish she could pull a Kelly Clarkson and jump labels to one that actually gives a damn. 

I could be mistaken here but I remember reading when she renewed her contract with RCA it was 9 albums so 7 left, I kinda wish she'd leave to another record company but maybe she likes that they don't pressure her to be a machine 

Glory can still be turned around. I get that we, as a fanbase, are so desperate for NEWS, but I genuinely think there's hope. It just sucks her team isn't one to confirm or deny. Lots of other stars tweet, or get press mentions (like 1989) that there will be a certain amount of singles. We are always guessing.

There are so many albums recently that had slow starts (This is Acting, Dangerous Woman, Joanne) and just needed that ONE single to CATCH. I think Glory has that.

8 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Glory can still be turned around. I get that we, as a fanbase, are so desperate for NEWS, but I genuinely think there's hope. It just sucks her team isn't one to confirm or deny. Lots of other stars tweet, or get press mentions (like 1989) that there will be a certain amount of singles. We are always guessing.

There are so many albums recently that had slow starts (This is Acting, Dangerous Woman, Joanne) and just needed that ONE single to CATCH. I think Glory has that.

Dangerous Woman didnt have a slow start :squintney:

53 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I could be mistaken here but I remember reading when she renewed her contract with RCA it was 9 albums so 7 left, I kinda wish she'd leave to another record company but maybe she likes that they don't pressure her to be a machine 

No... she had one album left with jive when they disbanded, in 2012 la Reid, island def Jam and RCA all offered her new contracts. BJ was her last 'jive' contract which RCA had to uphold. She then renewed with rca for 4 albums. She has three left

3 minutes ago, Aussieney said:

She doesn't have enough yet :woopsie:

Yeah she does. It's not only billboard hot 100's. Dance chart, pop chart etc 

Archived