Why Can't She Just Speak Out?

MikeMasi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why talk about it? She's moved on. We're the ones obsessed over it. She said what she wanted to say in FTR- which I dare say she was forced to do as PR. I've had bad **** happen in my life too, but I don't feel the need to tell everyone what happened, I'm over it. Plus it's not our business. Why should we be entitled to know what happened? 

She may speak one day and make a memoirs, but I doubt it will be anytime in the next 10-20 years. Even if she retired and did nothing between now and then, she's still famous and has created a legacy. People will forever be interested.

Some of you said she doesn't have to give an explanation, and that it's her personal life. You're absolutely right. But Britney put herself out there and let paparazzi in her life, where they documented all of this stuff for the media to see.  If I look back at 2007, I can say it was really scary. I think we can all agree that we were scared for her, and just wanted her to be happy. 

Britney also entered the spotlight by being way too personal and telling people that she'll save her virginity for marriage. That was a big mistake, because it's no one's damn business. She was way too personal with her life. I never cared about Britney's personal life. I could care less about candid pictures or hearing about anything personal. The only thing I care about is her career, because that is what brought us together and made us her fans. She was simply unstoppable when she was younger, but her breakdown caused a shift in that, and people mocked her for it. And it's not fair!

In conclusion, my point of this thread still remains to be the same. She never speaks about anything. This movie is recent, and she couldn't even make a comment herself saying "I don't respect this movie. I don't want any part." She doesn't say anything or stick up for herself, which brings me back to the conclusion that she's still being controlled. Everything is pre-recorded or questions are reviewed to the point where people need to be scared of asking her anything. She's old enough to say herself "no comment. Or I don't want to talk about it." It gets to the point where it's suspicious and doesn't make sense. 

Telling her story would be great for her, because people can stop assuming **** and picking at her for everything of her past. Doesn't she deserve that?

Put yourself in her shoes and think about hard times you may have had 10 YEARS ago. How often do you go back to that place? Probably never. 

To us, it's a moment in pop-culture. To her, it's a moment in her life that happened over a decade ago. She most likely doesn't even think about it or care to revisit. 

1 hour ago, DogusSeanEser said:

She is not free.Being controlled by her team,her family and her label.

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Some of you said she doesn't have to give an explanation, and that it's her personal life. You're absolutely right. But Britney put herself out there and let paparazzi in her life, where they documented all of this stuff for the media to see.  If I look back at 2007, I can say it was really scary. I think we can all agree that we were scared for her, and just wanted her to be happy. 

Britney also entered the spotlight by being way too personal and telling people that she'll save her virginity for marriage. That was a big mistake, because it's no one's damn business. She was way too personal with her life. I never cared about Britney's personal life. I could care less about candid pictures or hearing about anything personal. The only thing I care about is her career, because that is what brought us together and made us her fans. She was simply unstoppable when she was younger, but her breakdown caused a shift in that, and people mocked her for it. And it's not fair!

In conclusion, my point of this thread still remains to be the same. She never speaks about anything. This movie is recent, and she couldn't even make a comment herself saying "I don't respect this movie. I don't want any part." She doesn't say anything or stick up for herself, which brings me back to the conclusion that she's still being controlled. Everything is pre-recorded or questions are reviewed to the point where people need to be scared of asking her anything. She's old enough to say herself "no comment. Or I don't want to talk about it." It gets to the point where it's suspicious and doesn't make sense. 

Telling her story would be great for her, because people can stop assuming **** and picking at her for everything of her past. Doesn't she deserve that?

Agree, let's not be delusional...She's been controlled since the moment when she speaks about the c-ship (by her own will)and all is cut  If she wants or she doesn't she CAN'T so easily.

9 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

She already released a public statement that she didnt support the movie and that they don't have her consent when they were filming it. Like where were you? :squintney:

Archived