Why Can't She Just Speak Out?

MikeMasi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IA but I think it's all to do with the boys. I genuinely think when they're both older, Britney will speak freely about everything. She just doesn't want to risk losing them and I think Daddy Spears has basically said, "Talk about the breakdown or me or the c-ship and I'll make sure the boys are taken from you." I honestly think he's that evil and one day he won't have the boys to threaten her with because they'll be old enough to decide for themselves who is the evil and who is the angel in their family :nothavingit:

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

conservatorship

legal issues

4 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it? 

Maybe she does not care to talk about traumatic things just to get some extra publicity. 

Some things are allowed to be kept private and personal. 

This lmao. Y'all think it's so easy as if you're just venting about a bad day.

Because she's allowed to have a private life. This is the problem with social media culture, people have so much access to celebrities and the barrier is blurred, they think they are entitled to know personal things about a celebrities life (Not specifically you, just in general). Britney shouldn't have to tell the world what she went through, even if fans want to know. Maybe she'll write that book one day.

Fans are so protective of Britney. She's a GROWN women who I believe has finally found herself, and balanced her life/accepted it. She's being smart. I don't believe there aren't things she'd love to publicly announce, but she is being smart and playing the good girl, until she doesn't have to. Shes always been very mysterious, sending cryptic messages on IG for example. She's not this fragile little girl anymore. I'm sure we will have many answers one day. 

i have always said that if she had spoken about her issues back in circus era she would have gained respect and be a little bit more understood by the public and that would have made the gp more aware that she overcame those issues, not knowing what really happened makes a huge percent of the public still think she is crazy and that she never recovered when in reality she has been the most well behaved star in the last decade, they have no idea that she was overwhelmed with the fame and all the people and issues surrounding her and they just think she went crazy for no reason

for the record was a bunch of vague answers that werent completely honest, it was a good documentary cause we saw her comeback but it never really told us what had really happened 

there is really no point in doing it now, i mean, it would benefit her but that was ten years ago, i do hope that one day she makes a honest interview with oprah or someone like that and that she just speaks freely and honest

1 hour ago, David. said:

i have always said that if she had spoken about her issues back in circus era she would have gained respect and be a little bit more understood by the public and that would have made the gp more aware that she overcame those issues, not knowing what really happened makes a huge percent of the public still think she is crazy and that she never recovered when in reality she has been the most well behaved star in the last decade, they have no idea that she was overwhelmed with the fame and all the people and issues surrounding her and they just think she went crazy for no reason

for the record was a bunch of vague answers that werent completely honest, it was a good documentary cause we saw her comeback but it never really told us what had really happened 

there is really no point in doing it now, i mean, it would benefit her but that was ten years ago, i do hope that one day she makes a honest interview with oprah or someone like that and that she just speaks freely and honest

This. I think the time to talk about it would have been 2008. Ppl would have more understanding or sympathy to her performing differences, her interview anxieties, etc. now I doubt she'll talk about it because of some lifetime movie she told all her fans not to support anyway. 

Archived