7. With You 

8. Wild Love 

9. Dance All Night 

10. Young Lover  

11. Don't Let Me Go 

12. Vibe 

13. Dangerous Love 

The album would have 3 singles with 3 amazing videos 

Queen would do a  tour with 20  European dates and go to Latin America because she's probably gonna do Vegas till 2034:crying1:

Shell perform the first single at the VMAS and do an iconic performance 

She'll perform the second single at the AMAS 

Shell headline Coachella and Rock in Rio 

Thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like an era similar to femme fatale, in terms of a good amount of promo that was actually meaningful to the era, maybe VMAs again. An album with the really good songs, not a ton of filler and some singles that were handled well. She should do more international performances and appearances as well.  I love the momentum that we had with Glory, great album and so much hit potential. But it was just handled and presented poorly.  More thought needs to be put into its release and the singles. 

Title: X

Release Date: Oct 2017

1. Emerge

2. Eruption

3. Psychotic

4. Ecstasy

5. Wanting to Know

6. Gravity

7. Vanish

8. Fairy Realm

9. Wary

10. Late Night

11. Good Enough

12. Cash Me Outside (how bout dah)

Eruption being first single released in September with VMA performance. Britney rehearsing since March 2017

She'll do other award shows in late 2017.

November Single #2

Superbowl in 2018. With Special Guests Aerosmith/Madonna/and Cash Me outside girl.

Performs new single at the Grammys with Aerosmith.

we ain't getting a world tour again girl :meltdown: Britney can't fill arenas like she's used to. I read somewhere years ago that Femme Fatale tickets sold so badly that they reduced the price and then started giving them away just to fill certain dates up. Someone may have to check validity on this though :mariahstare:

Ends vegas this year

Gets a better Team

1st Single on december and performs it at GMA, Jimmy Fallon and Ellen

Performs at SB and drops album that midnight.

Performs second single at the grammys and drops the video that midnight

Promotes Second single at SNL and somewhere else

Posts random live singing and playing the piano video on instagram.  *Shocks the world* :giggleney:

Drops 3rd single and performs it at the BBMAs

Drops 4th and last single an performs it at the VMAs.

Shades Katy Perry. :queenriri:

Can i be part of her team? 

VEGAS IS OVER. Larry is gone. Get a good glam squad. Try and hire Joyce Bonelli, she does makeup for Mariah Carey and the Kardashians. Get a new stylist for public appearances. Hire a new choreographer like Yanis Marshall, Brian Friedman, or Richy Jackson.

- Before the era even really starts, she should do a People Magazine cover exclusive with how her life is after Vegas. Plant a seed in peoples head. Try and do a high fashion magazine cover like Vogue, or V Magazine, or Elle, maybe even Billboard with her looking beautiful. 

- She should try and become a spokeswoman for a product for a short period of time. Like Olay, Nyx, Almay, something that appeals to older generations rather than teenagers because she wont appeal anymore sadly.

- Era starts with her dropping the first single (upbeat song similar to JTs 20/20) along with the music video on the same day. Wait a month. (IF ITS AROUND VMAS, perform it with good choreo and prerecorded vocals.) Banners for it on iTunes and have a new special playlist on Spotify. Commercials like "Hey, its Britney Spears, check out my first single "..." off of my new album "..." on Spotify/Pandora today." We wanna target towards streaming because her numbers are low. 

- Upload unplugged videos of Britney singing the new single acoustically on her Vevo, along with an acoustic of Slumber Party, Make Me, and Alien.

-20/20 TV Special with Elizabeth Vargas discussing where her career is going after Vegas. Talk about the new album, touring possibly, kids family life, and career overall.

-The week the album drops go on Ellen, The View, Jimmy Kimmel, E! News, Entertainment Tonight!, Watch What Happens Live! and On Air with Ryan Seacrest and actually have an interview and talk about the album and everything.  Perform live on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel with good choreo and prerecorded vocals. The day before the album drops have a Snapchat filter that plays the first single and has the name of the album, release date, and Britneys signature on it. 

- Do a TV special like All Eyes on Britney on E! where she justs answers questions about the new album and where she wants to go from here. Her giving good answers and not the same "it's my most personal album", "you're gonna have to wait and see", "my son came up with the title" bullshit.

- Release TV commercials for the new album like they did for Blackout. 

- The day the album drops go on GMA and perform similar to Circus Era. Perform the first single, along with the second single.

ALBUM CONTENT: t's hard to really pinpoint a sound considering we don't know when this will happen. I would like a sound similar overall to The 20/20 Experience by JT :boredashell: mixed with some fast, clubby songs...if thats possible. Mature sounding though. Mostly fillers with 4/5 quality songs that have potential to be a single. Sounds kinda like Circus meets 20/20 Experience.

- The week after the album drops, release the second single and the video. (IF ITS AROUND AWARD SHOW, perform it there, even if its a small award show.) Second single should be upbeat as well, but mature upbeat similar to Take Back the Night by JT. 

- After a week of the second single, host SNL. Perform the second single live with the third single :woopsie: (I'm asking for a lot)

- Soon after SNL, release the third single. Third single should be slower, think Everytime, Just Luv Me, Until The End of Time by Justin Timberlake type feels. A very, creative, artsy fartsy music video like Everytime. Something that tugs at the heart strings.

- MUSIC FESTIVALS. Coachella, iHeartRadio, Wango Tango, whatever is closest to album drop date, DO IT!

- SUPER BOWL. This might be a stretch, but if she gets the opportunity, it would help tremendously. If she does the super bowl, the setlist should be Womanizer, First Single, Make Me, Second single, Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go medley, and finish with Toxic. Announce a North American tour right after that visits the major cities of the US, with one Canada show, and one Mexico show. Four month tour at the most. 

6 hours ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Title: X

Release Date: Oct 2017

1. Emerge

2. Eruption

3. Psychotic

4. Ecstasy

5. Wanting to Know

6. Gravity

7. Vanish

8. Fairy Realm

9. Wary

10. Late Night

11. Good Enough

12. Cash Me Outside (how bout dah)

Eruption being first single released in September with VMA performance. Britney rehearsing since March 2017

She'll do other award shows in late 2017.

November Single #2

Superbowl in 2018. With Special Guests Aerosmith/Madonna/and Cash Me outside girl.

Performs new single at the Grammys with Aerosmith.

Man you're like really fond of that cash me ousside brat :weirdmeout:

Album Title: Revenge

Release Date: October 2017

Tracklist:

1. Roses Are Forever

2. My Revenge

3. Sparkle (Feat. Shakira)

4. I Feel You (My Love)

5. Gemini

6. Justify My Heart

7. Rebirth

8. Supernatural

9. Feels Like Home

10. Tonight (Let's Dance)

11. Bare

12. Lost

Deluxe Edition

13. Fantasy

14. Demonstrate

15. Certified

16. To Dare

Japanese Bonus/Target Exclusive

17. Truth

18. Roses Are Forever (Radio Edit) (Feat. Gwen Stefani)

First single: Roses Are Forever, live performance at the VMA's, and various performances, good mv.

Second single: Tonight (Let's Dance), live performance at Good Morning America concerts (+ Roses Are Forever and Gemini), amazing mv with a lot of dancing and **** scenes,  Today Show live, live performances in Asia and Europe.

Third single: Sparkle (Feat. Shakira), performed live at the superbowl with guest Shakira. MV released the day after the superbowl, live performance at the Grammy's (+ Ballad "Feels Like Home"). The Revenge World Tour starts after the superbowl.

Last single: Supernatural, released in June 2018, summer hit, cool mv on the beach.

Title: 5+5

Release: March 2018

1. Red Roses

2. Green Tea

3. Amazing

4. Wow Me

5. *** Last Night

6. Dream

7. In The Dark Of Night

8. Freedom

9. Loosen Up

10. You'll Never Understand

11. Spring

12. Silencio Por Favor 

Bonus Tracks:

13. Escape

14. That Easy

15. Pink Sky

16. Try

17. Silencio Por Favor (Spanish version) Feat. Ricky Martin

Target Bonus:

18. Feel For You (Grey and Blue)

Japanese Bonus:

18. Pay Attention

The album would have a really experimental vibe to it and would be produced by Bloodshy, Mark Taylor, Rick Nowels, Brian & Josh, Cutfather, and Flume.

First single: Red Roses (up beat love song) prod. by Bloodshy

2nd Single: Green Tea (up beat song about her haters) Prod. by Flume

3rd Single: Loosen Up (up beat song about not taking yourself too seriously) Prod. Bloodshy

4th Single: Silencio Por Favor (mid tempo love song) Prod. by Rick Nowels

Red Roses would debut at the Super Bowl 

Archived