Blackout Phase

So the 17th marked the 6 year release date of the 'Hold It Against Me' Music Video. Since this is one of my favourite Britney videos and I admire the storyline so much, I decided to do a full video analysis explaining the music video to those who have yet to understand it. If u have nothing to do on this Saturday night then might as well get educated on your Britney knowledge ;) 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG!  :omgreallyney: is that you? Never  thought you were an exhaler. I have seen your videos since the Glory review. 

Great HIAM review,  I would have never related Greek mythology ( the perseus and the gorgons part/and the two eyes) with Britney. Is that something legit or you just came up with it? Anyways,  great review,  great reviewer, great video, you are amazing, I LOVE YOU! :makeitrain: :bigkiss: :thirsty:

20 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

OMFG!  :omgreallyney: is that you? Never  thought you were an exhaler. I have seen your videos since the Glory review. 

Great HIAM review,  I would have never related Greek mythology ( the perseus and the gorgons part/and the two eyes) with Britney. Is that something legit or you just came up with it? Anyways,  great review,  great reviewer, great video, you are amazing, I LOVE YOU! :makeitrain: :bigkiss: :thirsty:

Haha of course I am!! and the Greek Mythology metaphor has been confirmed by multiple sources including, MTV and Fuse tv. I've included references in the description! Thanks for all the love <3

18 hours ago, Blackout Phase said:

Haha of course I am!! and the Greek Mythology metaphor has been confirmed by multiple sources including, MTV and Fuse tv. I've included references in the description! Thanks for all the love <3

You're welcome, flawless fan :donewithit::hipney::quirkney:

I hope you do a "today in music history" video about:

-Blackout 10th anniversary 

-Brinni 's 20th years career anniversary :yeaok:

Archived