Diesel SS17 ADV Campaign by David LaChapelle

sibode

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

First of all if you think Larry is the reason the video was scrapped you're dumb, it was most likely RCA's fault especially since they paid for it and just because this commercial is amazing doesn't mean the original MM was......it looked like a gay **** that Britney happened to make a guest appearance in! 

I kinda like the idea that it is almost **** like. I honestly miss controversney and it shows shes willing to take chances again. The song is explicit itself so whats wrong with a highly ****** video?

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Slumber Party video is much more tasteful than what I've seen from MM the original. Dead person in the pool? Ew, no thanks!

I'll take a dead person over a bunch of sniggering girls any day. Toxic had a dead person but I dont see anyone crying about that :NYsassy:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, puppylo16 said:

I'll take a dead person over a bunch of sniggering girls any day. Toxic had a dead person but I dont see anyone crying about that :NYsassy:

For me, the dead person in the pool feels kinda less subtle and more out of place. It just lacks style.  Anyway, I don't see anything special in the MM original video, so fortunately for me, I am not mourning over it as much. 

11 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

First of all if you think Larry is the reason the video was scrapped you're dumb, it was most likely RCA's fault especially since they paid for it and just because this commercial is amazing doesn't mean the original MM was......it looked like a gay **** that Britney happened to make a guest appearance in! 

:sippingtea:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

For me, the dead person in the pool feels kinda less subtle and more out of place. It just lacks style.  Anyway, I don't see anything special in the MM original video, so fortunately for me, I am not mourning over it as much. 

For me, I like that the video doesnt makes sense. Music videos don't really have to make sense. A lot if her concepts dont make sense either, like with Oops but its still a good video. I appreciate that she was brave enough to go that bold especially with a song that is something she usually doesnt do.

Guest Diamond Horse
17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

For me, I like that the video doesnt makes sense. Music videos don't really have to make sense. A lot if her concepts dont make sense either, like with Oops but its still a good video. I appreciate that she was brave enough to go that bold especially with a song that is something she usually doesnt do.

I would still like it to have some concept, even if it is random. Or at least that special something that would attract me to watch, even though I like some scenes for Britney and dancing.

Maybe it is really a decent video, I don't know how to measure it. But I don't think it is a very beautiful one (of course I understand that was not the purpose to have the most beautiful video but.....), I don't even know if it would represent Britney for me. Like for me, even WB represents Britney more, Perfume does it because the acting from Britney is just somehow very Britney, but okay, maybe MM original just has a different side of Britney and her sexuality, but Britney feels so distant in it for me as a viewer.

However, if it was released, I guess I would have learned to love it as a different video for me, after viewing it for some time.

12 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

That campaign was amazing, but it has nothing to do with Britney, Make Me nor looks anything like it and what we've seen. Don't get me wrong I so wanna see the original video too but we have to stop talking like we know it actually would "work" and as if it was "amazing" or even good. 

From what I've seen it(original vid) looks like a mess, story - wise BUT Britney sure is super hot and so is the scenes with the dancers etc. I really do believe however that it just didn't make any sense at all, I think it would have been bashed and hated by the GP majorly and perhaps given a backlash instead of attention and respect for the album. 

WHen the guys dies because of a TV :awkblink:.It took me almost 6 months but now I UNDERSTAND

Archived