Diesel SS17 ADV Campaign by David LaChapelle

sibode

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That campaign was amazing, but it has nothing to do with Britney, Make Me nor looks anything like it and what we've seen. Don't get me wrong I so wanna see the original video too but we have to stop talking like we know it actually would "work" and as if it was "amazing" or even good. 

From what I've seen it(original vid) looks like a mess, story - wise BUT Britney sure is super hot and so is the scenes with the dancers etc. I really do believe however that it just didn't make any sense at all, I think it would have been bashed and hated by the GP majorly and perhaps given a backlash instead of attention and respect for the album. 

16 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

That campaign was amazing, but it has nothing to do with Britney, Make Me nor looks anything like it and what we've seen. Don't get me wrong I so wanna see the original video too but we have to stop talking like we know it actually would "work" and as if it was "amazing" or even good. 

From what I've seen it(original vid) looks like a mess, story - wise BUT Britney sure is super hot and so is the scenes with the dancers etc. I really do believe however that it just didn't make any sense at all, I think it would have been bashed and hated by the GP majorly and perhaps given a backlash instead of attention and respect for the album. 

The original MM would have done more for MM than the released. If you don't have good momentum from the first single the second is almost a sure flop. 

34 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

First of all if you think Larry is the reason the video was scrapped you're dumb, it was most likely RCA's fault especially since they paid for it and just because this commercial is amazing doesn't mean the original MM was......it looked like a gay **** that Britney happened to make a guest appearance in! 

First of all calm down because you cannot call me dumb.
I posted this just to show y'all the latest LaChapelle's work... that's it. I think THEY shoulda trust him tbh.
The only scene I didn't like was the doggy-style one with the dancer behind Brit, but they could had it cut off.

And I make jokes bout Larry because he spoke bout it. Just CALM DOWN :mybodyisready:

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The original MM would have done more for MM than the released. If you don't have good momentum from the first single the second is almost a sure flop. 

We don't know that. I'm not saying that the second version gave the song any notable attention WW, but I do think that first original version could have been a backlash for Britney and the whole era if released. In all the wrong ways, "coming back" with a video that would have been labeled as "****" could have done a lot of harm to where she is today as an artist and as a person and the way people see her.

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

We don't know that. I'm not saying that the second version gave the song any notable attention WW, but I do think that first original version could have been a backlash for Britney and the whole era if released. In all the wrong ways, "coming back" with a video that would have been labeled as "****" could have done a lot of harm to where she is today as an artist and as a person and the way people see her.

I mean most of her videos look like ****. 

WB, IUSA, Slave, MP, Criminal 

It would have brought hype 

Just because this looks amazing doesn't make the original MM amazing, is not even out completely, and so far it looked cheap, basic, the only scenes i wanted was the ones with the choreo and yes, ofc, she looked good. Y'all just want the original MM to forget the Disney Channel **** Mess. :forkit:

Archived