Diesel SS17 ADV Campaign by David LaChapelle

sibode

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I kinda like the idea that it is almost **** like. I honestly miss controversney and it shows shes willing to take chances again. The song is explicit itself so whats wrong with a highly ****** video?

But making it like a gay **** would've turned a lot of the GP off I mean a straight guy that thinks she's hot isn't gonna sit through the video when there's a million half naked men dancing like ***** 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

I would still like it to have some concept, even if it is random. Or at least that special something that would attract me to watch, even though I like some scenes for Britney and dancing.

Maybe it is really a decent video, I don't know how to measure it. But I don't think it is a very beautiful one (of course I understand that was not the purpose to have the most beautiful video but.....), I don't even know if it would represent Britney for me. Like for me, even WB represents Britney more, Perfume does it because the acting from Britney is just somehow very Britney, but okay, maybe MM original just has a different side of Britney and her sexuality, but Britney feels so distant in it for me as a viewer.

However, if it was released, I guess I would have learned to love it as a different video for me, after viewing it for some time.

I get what you are saying and I can sorta agree but I think its great that she is portrayed very differently, even if she does come off distant because I interpret the song as her just wanna have *** and nothing romantic. Its probably why the people around her are uncomfortable about it because it just looks like she is a **** rather than finding her one true love. I just want to see her grow and evolve from her "image". 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

But making it like a gay **** would've turned a lot of the GP off I mean a straight guy that thinks she's hot isn't gonna sit through the video when there's a million half naked men dancing like ***** 

Yeah but when have she ever had a big straight audience? That's probably what Larry and the execs are thinking but majority of her fans are gay and females. I dont think many guys are quick to look the video up. 

• Super Mods

There was a member on here saying David LaChapelle didn't have vision anymore and was a poor director when we learned that the original Make Me video was scrapped. :byebitch: I wonder where they are now, because this clip was crisp, fresh, edited well, had great color, etc. and you know David would've brought this and more to the table for the original Make Me video. :brityeah: Guess we'll never know. :overwhelm: Maybe he'll upload it to his YouTube or Vimeo channel in the future. :tiffanycries:

42 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

There was a member on here saying David LaChapelle didn't have vision anymore and was a poor director when we learned that the original Make Me video was scrapped. :byebitch: I wonder where they are now, because this clip was crisp, fresh, edited well, had great color, etc. and you know David would've brought this and more to the table for the original Make Me video. :brityeah: Guess we'll never know. :overwhelm: Maybe he'll upload it to his YouTube or Vimeo channel in the future. :tiffanycries:

Lol

that was me

do you srsly know lachapelles work?

it was dark in tone but colorful and edgy

this is good but this is not worth millions

this is not golden days lachapelle

i swear

do your research on him

i beg

Archived