Do You Think Make Me... would have flopped if it were a solo song?

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I love the solo version. If G-Eazy weren't featured, we would even have better solo version.

As for the chart performance, I am not sure. The song quality wouldn't have had suffered. But her VMA's performance would have been different,but who knows, maybe even better??

2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

The GP aren't here for Britney, with or without features..,:otears:

Make me peaked at #17 on the hot 100

Would have went top 10 if radio did not give up, so are you so sure of the public not checking?

4 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

No, it would have flopped anyway. G-eazy doesn't anything extra but he doesn't make it any worse either. He's just meeh :sickofu:

It would have been the same. 

The song peaked at #17 on the hot 100

11 minutes ago, KillerKittens said:

Maybe If she ******* PROMOTED IT she could've gotten a top ten. 

Im not pressed though...

:byebitch:

Where the hell you been at? under a rock?

She promoted the song at the VMA and the song seen a huge increase after her performance

The song would have went to top 10 if radio did not give up on it just as digital sales were on the rise

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Where the hell you been at? under a rock?

She promoted the song at the VMA and the song seen a huge increase after her performance

The song would have went to top 10 if radio did not give up on it just as digital sales were on the rise

A single award show performance is minor promo. If you want a top ten you need to go on Ellen and Jimmy Fallon not just a single VMA performance a month after the song comes out. I think the only other tv perfomance was that British show months later.

I still hear it on the radio to this day so I wouldn't really put the blame on that.

11 minutes ago, KillerKittens said:

A single award show performance is minor promo. If you want a top ten you need to go on Ellen and Jimmy Fallon not just a single VMA performance a month after the song comes out. I think the only other tv perfomance was that British show months later.

I still hear it on the radio to this day so I wouldn't really put the blame on that.

The VMA is huge promo and she did Jimmy Kimmel too

Archived