A Year Since the Revamped Show, There Will Be a POM 3.0?

Luminous

Exactly one year since this interview.. :snapney:

She spoke in plural over the whole interview, so.. i thought they would change some things up more often... or atleast some new 'surprises' like she said there would be, but, after one year, she's still performing the Missy dance break.... :byebitch:

Do you guys think there would be something like POM 3.0? 2.5?, or will be everything the same until September? :meltdown:

At least she gave us some good performances last year...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GaSt said:

She later added Make Me..., Do You Wanna Come Over? and Slumber Party

True.. but instead of just adding songs in random places, she should change some old props.. the show is getting old and boring. Those three songs are well recieved, but they didn't add anything new to the table to be honest... The only BIG change i can remember now, is the big guitar and the lasers. That was it. :forkit:

57 minutes ago, Luminous said:

True.. but instead of just adding songs in random places, she should change some old props.. the show is getting old and boring. Those three songs are well recieved, but they didn't add anything new to the table to be honest... The only BIG change i can remember now, is the big guitar and the lasers. That was it. :forkit:

It's old and boring to stans on a forum watching every show on youtube, but a lot of the audience that goes to the show it's amazing and they have no idea

I hope so

this would be my setlist

Womanizer (needs to be the opener, especially with that break)

Gimme More

Work ***** (short version)

Everytime

Scream & Shout/ Boys (we all know this ain’t going anywhere)

Do You Wanna Come Over

I Wanna Go or Hold It Against Me

I Love Rock & Roll

Trouble For Me

Break The Ice (2.0 verse choreo, 1.0 chorus choreo)/ Crazy

(Band Solo)

Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know (ballad number can change by legs)

Slumber Party

Oops I Did It Again

I’m A Slave 4 U (change Get Naked interlude with And Then We Kiss)

Breathe On Me/ Touch Of My Hand medley (shorter versions)

Make Me

Circus

Radar

Till The World Ends

(Dancers Solo)

Me Against The Music

Stronger/ Piece Of Me

Baby One More Time

Toxic (Encore)

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

An insider at a pool party organised by Chrisnay disclosed to me that she's going to count to 14 this September since she's going to remain in Vegas until December 2nd of 2031. During the last POM show aka the day of her 50th birthday, she is going to announce her retirement and use the last struggling egg in ha uterus to impregnate at the age of 50 and pay tribute to Janet :bey:

:uknowit:

On 15/2/2017 at 5:41 AM, Silhouette said:

I think there's a strong possibility that she's gonna extend her Vegas contract, so on the one hand we can expect loads and loads of meltdowns, but also we can expect another revamp, so yeah, there's that :forkit:

ITA. If the extension is happening (which all evidence points to) the show will stay more or less the same throughout 2017 and they'll revamp it for 2018.

Archived