Britney And Justin's First Kiss Scene In 'Britney Ever After' Will Make You So Uncomfortable

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Im not sure how much of this is true. However From what i remember in the book it was during the filming of You drive me crazy, where Justin came to the set and they hung out with the cast. She was smoking and hid the cigarette under the table to hide from the Paps. She also got caught with weed during Baby One More TIme where she tried to board a plan with it, but they managed to hide it from the public as she was not well known at the time.

Woah, I though she recently got into those but was always on coke.  I guess shes not so innocent after all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

The worst part is that it seems like this movie is far from representing Britney's intelligence :orangu: I really hope I am wrong and it won't make Britney look like a stupid girl.

Scene wasn't as bad as I expected but LMAO @ the actor going overboard with white boy Justin mannerisms.

I just can't get over how she looks nothing like Britney. She could be playing anyone. And when was money tight?? Is this the shopping mall tour era??

4 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

on another note, why are they trying to make her sound like she has a southern accent? Britney doesn't sound southern

Sure she does, she just tones it down for press. If you watch her behind the scenes stuff or Chaotic, she often has a strong Southern accent.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

on another note, why are they trying to make her sound like she has a southern accent? Britney doesn't sound southern

I mean the actress has a strong Australian accent, and I've seen some Australian actors portraying a realistic southern accent on tv shows and such. It might be easier for the actress to do a southern accent than an "american" accent. 

Jesus, let's give a chance... watch the interview with natasha.. she did her best, she talks so nice about britney and she was studying a lot this role... I'm sure will not be that bad as we expected

I haven't seen in my life an actress talking with so much respect about Brit like Natasha does

I mean, look Katy Perry how fake she is... let's appreciate the people who respect Britney, I'm sure if  Britney will see Natasha, will like her because she is a young actress that is talking very nice about her. 

That poor girl is very scared about the fans reaction

4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I mean the actress has a strong Australian accent, and I've seen some Australian actors portraying a realistic southern accent on tv shows and such. It might be easier for the actress to do a southern accent than an "american" accent. 

Britney neutralizes her accent just like Lance, JT,Rihanna,etc. In order to keep the "girl /Boy next door"

Archived