I've Just Heard 'Clumsy' and 'Mood Ring' on the Radio

Luminous

Unfortunately it was not on the USA radio so.. they are not testing the songs or anything like that. :awks:

A few weeks ago, I went on vacation for a week and was lucky enough to hear, in the rare moments that we turned on the radio in the car to 'Clumsy' as advertising spot, and that same week, they played 'Mood Ring ', which was the strangest thing, especially because I've never listened to' Make Me 'and' Slumber Party 'on the radio and because it's a song that is not even on the album. :gaspney:

I must admit that 'Clumsy' sounds VERY good on the radio (incredible that I'm saying this).. :britlol: 'Mood Ring' which is one of my favorites, sounds good.. but that's it. :idkney:

Luckily I could record part of the spot and here I leave the link for you to listen.

Honestly, my first impression was ... 'WTF.. Clumsy on the radio? .. whaaat?'..and with 'Mood Ring' I can't even tell, very very surprised... :wowow:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SlayOut said:

I'll get **** for saying this, but Clumsy would smash as a single! :queenflopga:

Imagine the song everyone ***** on being the song to revive the album and era!? :jfallonlol:

I liked the song when it was released before 'Glory' was out, but with time and the whole album in my hands, I started to jump 'Clumsy'... but after this episode in my life ... the song it's again, a non-stop song for me!  :hipney:

Guest Diamond Horse

At the beginning, I didn't like Clumsy so much, but now I adore it.

I remember this weird case when I was in a bus, wearing pentagram (mostly for decoration's sake). I was blasting the song with full sound through my headphones and there was a goth chick who probably sees pentagram in a more deeper light and thinks that it doesn't fit a Britney's song at all. She looked at me with this extremely unfriendly look before leaving bus. While I smiled proudly cause I thought that maybe she heard Clumsy :D

43 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

At the beginning, I didn't like Clumsy so much, but now I adore it.

I remember this weird case when I was in a bus, wearing pentagram (mostly for decoration's sake). I was blasting the song with full sound through my headphones and there was a goth chick who probably sees pentagram in a more deeper light and thinks that it doesn't fit a Britney's song at all. She looked at me with this extremely unfriendly look before leaving bus. While I smiled proudly cause I thought that maybe she heard Clumsy :D

:forkit:

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I'll get **** for saying this, but Clumsy would smash as a single! :queenflopga:

Imagine the song everyone ***** on being the song to revive the album and era!? :jfallonlol:

Well it is considered as one of the best songs last year sis by Rolling Stone :queenflopga: Clumgod haters can stay seething :queenflopga:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Well it is considered as one of the best songs last year sis by Rolling Stone :queenflopga: Clumgod haters can stay seething :queenflopga:

This might be too controversial to say, but I'm going to say it anyway! :queenflopga:  And that is this:

IMAGINE the B-Army being wrong and the Rolling Stones being right? :queenflopga: I mean I know members of the B-Army can do no wrong, but... :jfallonlol:

#ClumsyForThirdSingle :comingthru:

Archived