This video hurts

39 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

thats all he meant?

he said that britney isn't trying to delude people IN ORDER FOR THEM TO PAY FOR HER TICKETS and this is exactly what she has done and this is the thing you call advertising and marketing.

"She is not faking live vocals or trying to delude people that she is singing live in order to pay for her tickets.".this is what he said, ı copied and pasted the sentence here.read the last part of the sentence.he didn't only talk about britney's not recording new vocals. 

britney hasn't been using pre-recorded vocals since the beginning of the residency but she has used them many times since the beginning of her career, it is not something she usually doesn't do.

and marketing, advertising, whatever you call it, they do it to fool people.

ı love how you twist The Dream's words and try to give new meanings to his post to make yourself look right and how you don't say anything about the fact that you misunderstood my reply and quoted it reacting  like it was about if britney should tell the truth about lip syncing or not when ı was trying to tell that britney does try to fool people.

:sassybrit:

youre just taking it too literal 

EVERYONE knows that she doesnt sing live, everyone who goes to her show knows that they are not paying to see a powerhouse vocalist or they would go see celine dion who fakes it and fools people, that is the whole point of what he says, but when it comes to advertising a show they cant just say that she will be lipping for a whole show, or britney saying "im gonna be lipping everything"its how things work for advertising and marketing and that is just the way it is

thats it 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

That's why I liked the report TBH, they specifically brought up Beyonce, Madonna and others as notorious lipsynchers. It wasn't all about Britney and seemed pretty unbiased to me, in that they were commenting on an industry epidemic rather than a select few artists.

they are just good at fooling people

whenever i get into an argument about britney and beyonce, they all tell me "well beyonce sings live" and i tell them she doesnt and they keep arguing, then i tell them what pre recorded vocals are and how they use them and they kinda start believing me and then i show them receipts and then they are convinced that she doesnt sing live either, its impossible to sing fully live and put on a show like britney, beyonce or madonna do

the gp just isnt aware stuff like pre recorded vocals exists, to them if it doesnt sound exactly like the studio version then its live, to most of them at least

6 minutes ago, David. said:

they are just good at fooling people

whenever i get into an argument about britney and beyonce, they all tell me "well beyonce sings live" and i tell them she doesnt and they keep arguing, then i tell them what pre recorded vocals are and how they use them and they kinda start believing me and then i show them receipts and then they are convinced that she doesnt sing live either, its impossible to sing fully live and put on a show like britney, beyonce or madonna do

the gp just isnt aware stuff like pre recorded vocals exists, to them if it doesnt sound exactly like the studio version then its live, to most of them at least

Yeah I agree they (in particular) are good at fooling people, but at the same time it comes down to the fans' expectations. They're going to the concerts of people like Madonna and Beyonce to be entertained, and a lot of that involves smoke-and-mirrors, which they have to be aware of on some level.

Just like when we go see a big budget movie, we know it's made possible by special effects, CGI, stunt doubles, etc, but ultimately don't care as long as the movie is entertaining.

That's why I understand both sides of the debate and don't necessarily think either side of the argument is incorrect or unreasonable.

22 minutes ago, David. said:

:sassybrit:

youre just taking it too literal 

EVERYONE knows that she doesnt sing live, everyone who goes to her show knows that they are not paying to see a powerhouse vocalist or they would go see celine dion who fakes it and fools people, that is the whole point of what he says, but when it comes to advertising a show they cant just say that she will be lipping for a whole show, or britney saying "im gonna be lipping everything"its how things work for advertising and marketing and that is just the way it is

thats it 

of course ı take it literal, should ı not take it literal and not understand it properly like you do?should ı act like ı have an ability to read people's minds and say "he meant this, he meant that" instead of basing my arguments on what someone says?didn't he meant that britney doesn't try to fool people?he did.doesn't britney really try to fool people?she does.didn't ı accept that everybody knows that britney doesn't sing live?ı did.non of your arguments change the fact that britney does try to fool people.britney knows that people know about her lip syncing but she still lies.ı didn't denied it when you said it was advertising and marketing, all ı am saying is, they are still lying, it doesn't change when we  call it advertising and marketing.

4 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

of course ı take it literal, should ı not take it literal and not understand it properly like you do?should ı act like ı have an ability to read people's minds and say "he meant this, he meant that" instead of basing my arguments on what someone says?didn't he meant that britney doesn't try to fool people?he did.doesn't britney really try to fool people?she does.didn't ı accept that everybody knows that britney doesn't sing live?ı did.non of your arguments change the fact that britney does try to fool people.britney knows that people know about her lip syncing but she still lies.ı didn't denied it when you said it was advertising and marketing, all ı am saying is, they are still lying, it doesn't change when we  call it advertising and marketing.

ok sweetie 

keep telling that to yourself

she tries to fools us all and im sure she has no idea we all know she is lipping and we think she sounds JUST like she did in 1999

1 hour ago, David. said:

ok sweetie 

keep telling that to yourself

she tries to fools us all and im sure she has no idea we all know she is lipping and we think she sounds JUST like she did in 1999

The thing is, the video which the op posted shows britney's dwad performances etc and the member ı first quoted said britney is not trying to delude people while talking about that video and he said they shouldn't have included britney, not with these words but he said something like that and he didn't say pom/Vegas shows etc so when ı quoted him ı was not only talking about 2013-2017.I also said that she used prerecorded vocals for fft and in circus era and in her prime.you are only focusing on Vegas residency.and yes it is so stupid how britney and Larry said she was gonna sing while using her fetus vocals but ı said it before you, ı made fun of it when ı first quoted you but you already forgot ı see.of course they know people who constantly follow  britney and watch her videos will know that britney doesn't sing.even if they prerecorded new vocals they couldn't have fooled people who always watch the videos from the show because they will notice that she always sounds exactly the same, that's how we figured out that fft vocals were all prerecorded.same thing with vegas "advertising".not everyone who attends the shows will be stans who watch her performances on the net.maybe they will realize that she doesn't sing live but it will be too late, they already bought the tickets!the people who go to see her are mostly fans but there are people who go to concerts just to do something different. 

3 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

The thing is, the video which the op posted shows britney's dwad performances etc and the member ı first quoted said britney is not trying to delude people while talking about that video and he said they shouldn't have included britney, not with these words but he said something like that and he didn't say pom/Vegas shows etc so when ı quoted him ı was not only talking about 2013-2017.I also said that she used prerecorded vocals for fft and in circus era and in her prime.you are only focusing on Vegas residency.and yes it is so stupid how britney and Larry said she was gonna sing while using her fetus vocals but ı said it before you, ı made fun of it when ı first quoted you but you already forgot ı see.of course they know people who constantly follow  britney and watch her videos will know that britney doesn't sing.even if they prerecorded new vocals they couldn't have fooled people who always watch the videos from the show because they will notice that she always sounds exactly the same, that's how we figured out that fft vocals were all prerecorded.same thing with vegas "advertising".not everyone who attends the shows will be stans who watch her performances on the net.maybe they will realize that she doesn't sing live but it will be too late, they already bought the tickets!the people who go to see her are mostly fans but there are people who go to concerts just to do something different. 

i didnt read everything but she randomly uses pre recorded vocals

im not talking about vegas only

she didnt use pre recorded vocals for onyx or for dwad, or for circus tour, (except the beginning of circus and thats it) only for oops cause that is when the backlash started and they had to deal with it in a way, after that she rarely used pre recorded vocals (if im correct she didnt use them until fft again) and got famous for her lipsync

she shamelessly lipsynced for the vma performance for slave, didnt use pre recorded vocals, lipsynced for the oops performance as well except for satisfaction where she sang live, i know people who dont follow her are fooled by pre recorded vocals but they arent fooled by the studio verions which she uses the most, even reviews of pom touched that topic saying how everything was lipped but that was expected from britney

everyone who knows about her knows she lipsyncs, except if u live under a rock, same with the crowd who goes to see her in vegas, other than old people everyone knows you dont go to see her sing, you have celine if u want that kind of show, britney is all about dancing and fun etc

youre just looking too into it 

she hardly tries to fool us, in fact, the first time i saw her in vegas her mic fell during stronger and she didnt care AT ALL, she just giggled and carried on

she doesnt care if her mic falls, if she stops singing, if she is chewing gum

what they said about her singing live is all how marketing works and pure common sense, they didnt intend to fool us at all, specially on that interview which was mainly for fans and probably the only ones who watched it

I think there is a place for everyone in the industry as long as the music sounds good.

There is a place for people who just wants to have fun, and others who wants to prove that they have an amazing vocals talent. I don't see any problem with the auto-tune and lip sync at all. This report was just too much and I think whoever made it is pressed that they didn't get into the music industry. :staysalty:

So y'all need to calm your ******* tbh.

12 hours ago, David. said:

i didnt read everything but she randomly uses pre recorded vocals

im not talking about vegas only

she didnt use pre recorded vocals for onyx or for dwad, or for circus tour, (except the beginning of circus and thats it) only for oops cause that is when the backlash started and they had to deal with it in a way, after that she rarely used pre recorded vocals (if im correct she didnt use them until fft again) and got famous for her lipsync

she shamelessly lipsynced for the vma performance for slave, didnt use pre recorded vocals, lipsynced for the oops performance as well except for satisfaction where she sang live, i know people who dont follow her are fooled by pre recorded vocals but they arent fooled by the studio verions which she uses the most, even reviews of pom touched that topic saying how everything was lipped but that was expected from britney

everyone who knows about her knows she lipsyncs, except if u live under a rock, same with the crowd who goes to see her in vegas, other than old people everyone knows you dont go to see her sing, you have celine if u want that kind of show, britney is all about dancing and fun etc

youre just looking too into it 

she hardly tries to fool us, in fact, the first time i saw her in vegas her mic fell during stronger and she didnt care AT ALL, she just giggled and carried on

she doesnt care if her mic falls, if she stops singing, if she is chewing gum

what they said about her singing live is all how marketing works and pure common sense, they didnt intend to fool us at all, specially on that interview which was mainly for fans and probably the only ones who watched it

she didn't use pre-recorded vocals for dwad and onyx?bomt and oops were prerecorded for onyx, for example.and dlmbtltk was not sung live during dwad but they altered her voice so it didn't sound the same as the cd vocals.ı never denied that she makes it super obvious that she lips on stage and ı also never denied that everybody knows that she lips.britney and her team know that people won't believe them but they get their chances.larry said britney was working with a vocal coach in order to be able to sing live while dancing and they said she was gonna sing live and non of your arguments change the fact that they lied while promoting pom and why do people lie in the first place?that's right!actually, when you think about it, we kinda say the same thing, they are advertising it in the best way they think they can do, but you don't want to accept that they do try to fool people because they find it necessary while promoting something, maybe it's because you love britney and ı love her too but ı choose to be more realistic.

7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

she didn't use pre-recorded vocals for dwad and onyx?bomt and oops were prerecorded for onyx, for example.and dlmbtltk was not sung live during dwad but they altered her voice so it didn't sound the same as the cd vocals.ı never denied that she makes it super obvious that she lips on stage and ı also never denied that everybody knows that she lips.britney and her team know that people won't believe them but they get their chances.larry said britney was working with a vocal coach in order to be able to sing live while dancing and they said she was gonna sing live and non of your arguments change the fact that they lied while promoting pom and why do people lie in the first place?that's right!actually, when you think about it, we kinda say the same thing, they are advertising it in the best way they think they can do, but you don't want to accept that they do try to fool people because they find it necessary while promoting something, maybe it's because you love britney and ı love her too but ı choose to be more realistic.

oops and bomt were pre recorded cause they were different versions

she didnt release them before like that so they really had no choice if they wanted to make a different version of the songs which was obvious given britney's attitude at the time she was probably embarrassed to sing those songs so she asked to change them

britney WAS working with a vocal coach, we saw her in candids and in i am britney jean, that wasnt a lie, that doesnt mean anything at all and just ******* chill dude, like i said in all my posts before, its advertising, nothing is real, they used glue instead of milk for cereal advertising, they use mashed potatos instead of ice cream as well, its all like that, i study advertising and pr so i have more awareness on how that works so it might be that u just dont get it

anyways dont bother to quote cause u clearly dont get the point at all, what larry and britney said was a shameless lie, they dont try to fool people anymore, they did back in her prime cause it was new and they had to deal with it, they dont care anymore, they are done caring etc etc etc

Archived