This video hurts

9 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

she said "ı always sing live",  "it doesn't sound great all the time but ı do my best" and "ı am definitely going to be singing live" during a radio interview before the vegas shows.

OMG what radio interview was that? I just remember the " I always sing live " quote but I didn't know about the other two :lostney:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

can you please read my other posts in this thread?actually you should have understood my point only by reading the first one, ı don't understand how you can't see that my reply wasn't about if telling the truth about her lip syncing is a good idea or not.The Dream says that britney doesn't try to fool people and ı say indeed she does try to fool people.oh, using almost 20 years old vocals after saying ı am definitely going to be singing live is a very smart move btw:awks:yes nobody laughed at britney when she said she sings live and she was going to sing live and nobody thought that it was ridiculous:awks:yes advertising pom like that didn't make britney look like a fool and didn't make people think that she was a shameless liar, very good advertising :awks:

nobody remembers that interview but the fans tbh

anyways 

the "i sing live all the time and i will sing live for  vegas" and "she will sing live" is marketing

what he meant about not trying to fool people is that she doesnt use pre recorded vocals and that everyone knows she lipsyncs and she isnt worried about fooling us or making us believe she is singing live the whole show like beyonce or madonna

that is all he meant 

10 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Singers sing

well this video proved that most of them dont :staysalty:

2 minutes ago, David. said:

anyways 

the "i sing live all the time and i will sing live for  vegas" and "she will sing live" is marketing

what he meant about not trying to fool people is that she doesnt use pre recorded vocals and that everyone knows she lipsyncs and she isnt worried about fooling us or making us believe she is singing live the whole show like beyonce or madonna

that is all he meant 

I wish she did tbh

the woman has a nice voice, or potential to make it stronger than certain people in this industry, combined. 

Just use your natural talent and make it better Britney

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

I wish she did tbh

the woman has a nice voice, or potential to make it stronger than certain people in this industry, combined. 

Just use your natural talent and make it better Britney

youve had time to move on hone

almost twenty years :staysalty:

4 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

***** please, if they're gonna use a video from 2001 then i can proove them wrong with this jewel 

SLAY THOSE VOCALS :mcry:

SheMs strughling hard to keep that nasal tone there

then this girl will alway sfind her wayyyyyyy! She lets her real voice come out :( 

if she only sang the whole song like that

3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Except they don't, did you miss the whole point of that video :selenerz:

Britney was never a singer don't ******* get it twisted.

I'm sorry I didn't realize she came into the industry hoola hooping :) 

16 minutes ago, David. said:

that is all he meant 

thats all he meant?

he said that britney isn't trying to delude people IN ORDER FOR THEM TO PAY FOR HER TICKETS and this is exactly what she has done and this is the thing you call advertising and marketing.

"She is not faking live vocals or trying to delude people that she is singing live in order to pay for her tickets.".this is what he said, ı copied and pasted the sentence here.read the last part of the sentence.he didn't only talk about britney's not recording new vocals. 

britney hasn't been using pre-recorded vocals since the beginning of the residency but she has used them many times since the beginning of her career, it is not something she usually doesn't do.

and marketing, advertising, whatever you call it, they do it to fool people.

ı love how you twist The Dream's words and try to give new meanings to his post to make yourself look right and how you don't say anything about the fact that you misunderstood my reply and quoted it reacting  like it was about if britney should tell the truth about lip syncing or not when ı was trying to tell that britney does try to fool people.

55 minutes ago, David. said:

anyways 

that is all he meant 

*singing live the whole show like beyonce or madonna*

:giggleney: 

I actually thought this was an interesting report and although they did comment on Britney a lot, they also emphasized that EVERY modern artist, sans a scant few (e.g., Elton John), do in fact routinely employ this practice.

They also brought up some valid points about what the consequences of this widespread practice could mean for the future of the touring industry, as concert-goers become completely disillusioned and begin to question whether anything is truly authentic or not.

I see both sides of the argument, honestly. If you are paying to see someone who is considered a true artist (like Elton John) or otherwise known for being a vocalist (e.g., Adele), then you should absolutely expect live singing. But when you are paying to see an entertainer, the lines become much more blurry IMO (which isn't to excuse Britney and other entertainers who lipsynch 24/7; I don't think it's acceptable to mime to an entire show, particularly during ballads).

But, MJ is arguably one of the greatest entertainers of all time, and he definitely mimed a substantial portion of the time, which I don't think discredits from his extraordinary talent, especially given the choreography he was executing. I think it all comes down to a case-by-case basis per artist and the expectations their respective fans have for them.

I also thought it was pretty interesting to watch the demonstration wherein the correspondent had his vocals autotuned...Even though we all know it happens, observing the extent and capability of studio manipulation is quite fascinating and eye-opening.

2 minutes ago, David. said:

i meant that they dont sing either but they try to fool us that they actually do 

That's why I liked the report TBH, they specifically brought up Beyonce, Madonna and others as notorious lipsynchers. It wasn't all about Britney and seemed pretty unbiased to me, in that they were commenting on an industry epidemic rather than a select few artists.

Archived