This video hurts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should never come for Britney in this field because it is guaranteed that you pay for a playback show.

She is not faking live vocals or trying to delude people that she is singing live in order to pay for her tickets.

Now if an artist like Bey, Gaga, Adele would get caught lipsyncing a full show that would be news and people would have the right to be angry.

With Britney 20 years into her career paying to hear her live you are delusional.

44 minutes ago, The Dream said:

They should never come for Britney in this field because it is guaranteed that you pay for a playback show.

She is not faking live vocals or trying to delude people that she is singing live in order to pay for her tickets.

Now if an artist like Bey, Gaga, Adele would get caught lipsyncing a full show that would be news and people would have the right to be angry.

With Britney 20 years into her career paying to hear her live you are delusional.

britney pre-recorded her vocals for fft and even some of her fans believe that she sang live.

she used to change her mic to a handheld mic for perfume and alien performances and make facial expressions as if she was singing and as if it was hard for her.

she said "ı always sing live",  "it doesn't sound great all the time but ı do my best" and "ı am definitely going to be singing live" during a radio interview before the vegas shows.

larry said she was going to sing live(before fft and before vegas residency)

in her prime, she has sung live occasionally but mostly used pre-recorded vocals, especially after bomt/oops eras.

yes, most people know that britney  lip syncings but she was/is never honest about it.

1 hour ago, button said:

At least they don't know about Britney Jean. Britney was really lucky with that one.

And people wanted her to release more singles from that album :NYsassy:

I know her fan base declined after BJ but honestly she's lucky to even have a career after that. I can't imagine any other current artist releasing an album which is 50% sung by someone else and surviving the backlash.

35 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

britney pre-recorded her vocals for fft and even some of her fans believe that she sang live.

she used to change her mic to a handheld mic for perfume and alien performances and make facial expressions as if she was singing and as if it was hard for her.

she said "ı always sing live",  "it doesn't sound great all the time but ı do my best" and "ı am definitely going to be singing live" during a radio interview before the vegas shows.

in her prime, she has sung live occasionally but mostly used pre-recorded vocals, especially after bomt/oops eras.

yes, most people know that britney  lip syncings but she was/is never honest about it.

so what, do you expect her to go on air and say, "yes I lip sync all the time, and honestly I don't care, I just fake my singing on stage all the time, its so much fun when I hold the hand-held mic and act as though I'm singing!!!" ?

Cuz lbr, her career would be in a worse place then it is right now, because that's bad PR and If she ever did say that, expect B10 to sell less than a random non-single off Glory....

6 hours ago, neel21 said:

so what, do you expect her to go on air and say, "yes I lip sync all the time, and honestly I don't care, I just fake my singing on stage all the time, its so much fun when I hold the hand-held mic and act as though I'm singing!!!" ?

Cuz lbr, her career would be in a worse place then it is right now, because that's bad PR and If she ever did say that, expect B10 to sell less than a random non-single off Glory....

the user ı quoted claimed that britney was not faking live vocals and was not trying to delude people that she was singing live and this is not true.my reply was an argument against what she/he said, do you have comprehension issues or what?now that YOU mention it, almost everybody knows that she doesn't sing live, it won't make much difference if she admits lip syncing; if anything she won't look like a liar and won't embarrass herself.have you listened that radio interview, do you remember the reactions of the hosts?they were about to laugh and they were like "you always sing live???".nobody believes it anyway.

2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

the user ı quoted claimed that britney was not faking live vocals and was not trying to delude people that she was singing live and this is not true.my reply was an argument against what she/he said, do you have comprehension issues or what?

Ok please, comprehension issues? Seriously? Do you not understand that my answer was in rhetoric?

And what The Dream said was not that....the user touched upon the fact that Britney is known to lip sync......and yeah she might have said she sings live...you don't  expect her to say she lip syncs do you? 

With the concern over the mic, never has she sung (lipsynced) a ballad without a handheld microphone:

ONYX: Everytime -Handheld (SUNG LIVE)

Circus: Everytime (Handheld)

FFT: DLMBTLTK (handheld)

POM: Perfume/ Alien (Handheld). Only every time is an exception because of those angel wings...

You see the trend? Cause without a handheld microphone, a  ballad looses its charm....

26 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Ok please, comprehension issues? Seriously? Do you not understand that my answer was in rhetoric?

And what The Dream said was not that....the user touched upon the fact that Britney is known to lip sync......and yeah she might have said she sings live...you don't  expect her to say she lip syncs do you? 

With the concern over the mic, never has she sung (lipsynced) a ballad without a handheld microphone:

ONYX: Everytime -Handheld (SUNG LIVE)

Circus: Everytime (Handheld)

FFT: DLMBTLTK (handheld)

POM: Perfume/ Alien (Handheld). Only every time is an exception because of those angel wings...

You see the trend? Cause without a handheld microphone, a  ballad looses its charm....

The Dream didn't only say that britney was known for lip syncing(ı didn't  say anything against it, ı agreed with her/him on that one) she/he also said " she is not faking live vocals and trying to delude people that she is singing live in order for them to pay for her tickets", these two don't mean the same thing.ok, ı get that "a ballad loses its charm" without a handheld mic but britney also used pre-recorded vocals both in her prime and in circus/femme fatale eras.and ı know britney won't admit lip syncing and ı don't expect her to do it, ı am only saying that it won't make much difference because everybody already knows it, she just looks ridiculous while lying about it because everybody knows that it is a lie.in my first post in this thread, ı wasn't even judging britney for lying about her lip syncing, ı was just proving that member wrong and ı was saying that britney actually was trying to fool people, you replied to me like my main focus was whether britney should confess lipping or not, and now you are acting like The Dream only said that britney was known for lip syncing when she/he also clearly said that britney was not faking it and was not trying to delude people in order to sell tickets.

14 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

The Dream didn't only say that britney was known for lip syncing(ı didn't  say anything against it, ı agreed with her/him on that one) she/he also said " she is not faking live vocals and trying to delude people that she is singing live in order for them to pay for her tickets", these two don't mean the same thing.ok, ı get that "a ballad loses its charm" without a handheld mic but britney also used pre-recorded vocals both in her prime and in circus/femme fatale eras.and ı know britney won't admit lip syncing and ı don't expect her to do it, ı am only saying that it won't make much difference because everybody already knows it, she just looks ridiculous while lying about it because everybody knows that it is a lie.in my first post in this thread, ı wasn't even judging britney for lying about her lip syncing, ı was just proving that member wrong and ı was saying that britney actually was trying to fool people, you replied to me like my main focus was whether britney should confess lipping or not, and now you are acting like The Dream only said that britney was known for lip syncing when she/he also clearly said that britney was not faking it and was not trying to delude people in order to sell tickets.

Yeah, IA.....:)

Probably a misinterpretation on my behalf.....not looking to start a fight though...

7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

because how in your right mind would you advertise a show saying its gonna be all lipsync?

ofc britney and her team were going to say it was completely live even tho everyone knows it isnt

1 hour ago, David. said:

because how in your right mind would you advertise a show saying its gonna be all lipsync?

ofc britney and her team were going to say it was completely live even tho everyone knows it isnt

can you please read my other posts in this thread?actually you should have understood my point only by reading the first one, ı don't understand how you can't see that my reply wasn't about if telling the truth about her lip syncing is a good idea or not.The Dream says that britney doesn't try to fool people and ı say indeed she does try to fool people.oh, using almost 20 years old vocals after saying ı am definitely going to be singing live is a very smart move btw:awks:yes nobody laughed at britney when she said she sings live and she was going to sing live and nobody thought that it was ridiculous:awks:yes advertising pom like that didn't make britney look like a fool and didn't make people think that she was a shameless liar, very good advertising :awks:

Archived