I have a weird habit about britney that I want to share

Nando.

It is kinda annoying my boyfriend and my friends at this point

but everytime I am at the club and they start to play Britney, I swear I cant help but make the sign of the cross. And it is not like, to myself, I make sure everyone sees it and my head is up to the ceiling every time. Like a big hallelluja.

its embarrassing I know, and people around laught it off but I know deep inside they are like lets step aside a little bit

do yall have a weird habit when it comes to britney too?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always listen to Britney songs when I see my favourite lecturer around college or mention her name. I saw her not long ago and I listened to Gimme More. I always play that one and then after that I pick whichever songs I fancy. The songs I play after GM can be singles, album tracks or unreleased. I wore a Britney t-shirt to her classes and office many times. I associate Britney songs with her and she even admitted to me once she was a fan herself! She's got a copy of GH:MP.

2 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I always listen to Britney songs when I see my favourite lecturer around college or mention her name. I saw her not long ago and I listened to Gimme More. I always play that one and then after that I pick whichever songs I fancy. The songs I play after GM can be singles, album tracks or unreleased. I wore a Britney t-shirt to her classes and office many times. I associate Britney songs with her and she even admitted to me once she was a fan herself! She's got a copy of GH:MP.

Is she a lookalike?

39 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Is she a lookalike?

Nope, she looks nothing like Britney! She has black and not blonde hair, but even with blonde hair she wouldn't look like her. Hang on... maybe she could resemble Blackoutney a bit, but she still wouldn't look like her. I can't post a pic on the public forum but I can send one via PM. it's just that I associate Britney songs with her because the lyrics are rather appropriate. She can be a bit strict and her students have to work ***** and they become slaves for her. Her classes are run like a circus and she runs a right ship. The Britney connection also comes from the fact that she started working at my college the same year BOMT came out.

At least your club actually plays Britney 

Image result for naomi campbell gif

My bad habit is I regularly and frequently request Britney song after Britney song and if they don't play it then I  :byebitch:

Last weekend I asked to play womanizer and he played the Kaskade remix I honestly almost set the club on fire   Image result for naomi campbell angry gif

Archived