If 2007 VMAs performance happened in 2002...

Andrew338

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, button said:

"not bad" relatively to the amount of insane backlash it received.

Also... the Femme fatale tour is an all-time low. Don't try it. Let's not pull the super embarassing gifs.

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798

I'm not saying the FFT isn't bad. It's not as bad as that VMA performance. At least the FFT had good outfits, pretecorded/sometimes live vocals, and she kne the choreography. 

5 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I'm not saying the FFT isn't bad. It's not as bad as that VMA performance. At least the FFT had good outfits, pretecorded/sometimes live vocals, and she kne the choreography. 

Well first, pick a FF date. Comparing a tour to a 3 minute performance doesn't make sense.

The performing sucks in both of them but at least she looks pretty in Gimme More. And you can see a bit of life and sharpness. :orangu:

19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I experimented with slimming her down frame by frame before too:

gmskinny.gif

Again, I don't think she needed to be any skinnier at all, but I was just messing around in Photoshop

Same here! since i used a picture of 2001ney to photshop her belly button i thought about posting, i chose 2002 VMAs cause 2001's were so iconic it would have been  too controversial lol

Archived