The least liked Britney Spears album.

Soni

What is your..  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is yours?
I won't count BJ cuz it will receive the biggest %

I've seen so much polls about most liked album..but what about the least liked Britney album?

edit:

btw "least liked" doesn't always mean "disliked" :saycheese: it could be an album that u least listen to too!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, does this question need a thread? the Bukkake Joy ofc, but aside from that album :bthink: To me, it might be Circus because it has average songs and only a few of them were/are potential hits Womanizer, Circus, If you seek amy/ the flawless bonus tracks Quicksand & Amnesia.

Or Glory, it has only a few great tracks to me: Make me, DYWCO, Clumsy, Slumber tropical party :hipney:, Man on the moon and Better. The rest are average/filler and monotonous slow songs. The album is good but I dont see myself listen to the full album in 3 or 4 years as I do with her previous albums like ITZ, EpicOut, FF and Britney. 

Archived