The least liked Britney Spears album.

Soni

What is your..  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, patience-darling said:

I would have to agree with this. I hope she never does that kind of pop music again. PEOPLE WHO THINK SHE NEEDS TO WORK WITH MAX MARTIN AGAIN ARE TRAGIC.

AND WHOEVER SAID GLORY--- I CAN'T. THAT ALBUM IS PERFECTION

Aside from hoping Danja, Pharell, Bloodshy and Avant, The Neptunes.. I WANT HER AND BT TO REUNITE :crying11:

And to avoid the other BT :saycheese:

19 hours ago, Soni said:

***** where?!

d0Ekep0.png

3w8HZvC.pngwwaSIZA.png

Out of these all, I see at most 3 negative threads which most of them are giving information.
Don't use the "sit down" thing cuz it is so cliche already.I am cringing for u.
And most of her fans now know not to trust insider thanks to the Glory era.

I suggest u ask someone (who won't lie to you) if u are overreacting and then make a comment.Better yet, ask several people who u can trust.

SIT DOWN, and take several seats. The case I discribed is literally the sitaution everyday here in Exhale. Don't even try it, if you weren't born yesterday you know that it's a fact. There is "like 10" negative threads everyday. It's discusting. 

NOTE: If you were around before the Glory - era, you know that what you're saying is not accurate. The rumor - insider thingy has been the case for the past 10 years. Nothing new, and perhaps had it's highes around the Circus/Femme Fatale/ BJ - eras where people RAGED towards Britney because she wasn't delivering what poeple expected after chosing to believe in "insider" - information and rumours. No difference now during the Glory - era. The "fans" have not learned a bit and it's nothing new nor it changes.

6 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

SIT DOWN, and take several seats. The case I discribed is literally the sitaution everyday here in Exhale. Don't even try it, if you weren't born yesterday you know that it's a fact. There is "like 10" negative threads everyday. It's discusting. 

NOTE: If you were around before the Glory - era, you know that what you're saying is not accurate. The rumor - insider thingy has been the case for the past 10 years. Nothing new, and perhaps had it's highes around the Circus/Femme Fatale/ BJ - eras where people RAGED towards Britney because she wasn't delivering what poeple expected after chosing to believe in "insider" - information and rumours. No difference now during the Glory - era. The "fans" have not learned a bit and it's nothing new nor it changes.

oh my goddd, I wont sit down already.Give it up.
I just proved you wrong.There are hardly any negative threads.
Btw that's what being a stan is all about tho, getting meltdowns over bad/good things and living in the drama. (I am not one of those people but most fans are that way)

I may have not been on this site for as long as u have but I ain't even that bothered.
Anyways I know for a fact that this place used to be a lot worse.Don't act like it's the same.We really did have meltdowns this era but it is because we still have "high" expectations from Britney (or should I say Britney's team since they've been ******* it up for that past several years).The "insiders" are just giving the rage a boost but it is all because they are the ones who think she shouldn't talk about the conservatorship or that the price to fly her to RIR is too high or that choice of costumes that Britney has been wearing..or at least trying to cuz it is always falling apart.

On 30-1-2017 at 5:17 PM, patience-darling said:

I would have to agree with this. I hope she never does that kind of pop music again. PEOPLE WHO THINK SHE NEEDS TO WORK WITH MAX MARTIN AGAIN ARE TRAGIC.

I think it was more Dr Luke's fault. I love Max's work for Britney and would love for them to work together on a song or two again. 

On 30/1/2017 at 1:17 PM, patience-darling said:

That kind of pop music is what represents Britney and GP likes :byebitch:  HIAM, TTWE, IWG were a HUGE success on the radio and TOP 10 on Billboard. (HER FIRST ALBUM IN DOING THAT). Also Dr Luke + Shellback were involved, not only Max.

People saying that she DOESN'T need Max are giphy.gif

Yes, she was heavily medicated and all the stuff, but it's not Max fault that she wasn't inspired or not feeling it :beysip: she needed a break, its her team and dad faults.

52 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

That kind of pop music is what represents Britney and GP likes :byebitch:  HIAM, TTWE, IWG were a HUGE success on the radio and TOP 10 on Billboard. (HER FIRST ALBUM IN DOING THAT). Also Dr Luke + Shellback were involved, not only Max.

People saying that she DOESN'T need Max are giphy.gif

Yes, she was heavily medicated and all the stuff, but it's not Max fault that she wasn't inspired or not feeling it :beysip: she needed a break, its her team and dad faults.

Those songs are fads of 2011, check their Spotify streaming. The downsides of following shitty trends instead of making quality music, I guess???

It was just a local semi-successful era with forgettable music (that sounds dated today), Britney didn't like the songs or anything about it, get over it and stop trying to make Max Martin "bops" happen. She doesn't like the album, it was shoved down her throat because Jive Records was collapsing and they wanted to milk money out of her before splitting through cheap commercial music. Wake up ffs, doesn't the amount of autotune bleed your ears anyways? Actually I'm sure it does that must be why you're enjoying it in 2017 I guess. :mj:

Archived