The least liked Britney Spears album.

Soni

What is your..  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, Spearsfan said:

Circus is such a solid album I can't at ppl throwing it under the bus. 

BOMT has some dated songs so I picked that 

That's how I feel I love the classic songs and how the album is What got her her start but every album after that is better. And then we reached BJ and Glory was her resurrection. 

3 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Ok you got that completely wrong. I am in LOVE with Glory, POM and everything Britney does - the last year has been incredible. 

What I am talking about, obviously, was the FANS and the constant negativity 

Well I don't think this thread is about negativity..it just of gives a kind of information about what album is the least listened by her fans..no biggie tbh

and there is constant breakdowns in this fanbase :selenerz:

Femme Fatale, I don't like it that much. Yes, a few songs are great (The singles + Inside Out) but I haven't listen to it for years :giggleney:

And Oops! too. I don't know why but I'm not into that album, there are a few songs that I really love. And I hate when the songs end with Brit talking, it annoys me lol

The best albums are Britney, Blackout, ITZ and Circus. I don't know why so many of you hate BOMT, yes, it feels dated but I think it's amazing. I mean, I love listening to it. It's like going back to the 90s lol :carpoolney::byebitch:

11 hours ago, Soni said:

Well I don't think this thread is about negativity..it just of gives a kind of information about what album is the least listened by her fans..no biggie tbh

and there is constant breakdowns in this fanbase :selenerz:

I know, I've been here since 2006- 2007.

I do find it negative to discuss "the least liked Britney- album" instead of positive things. 

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

I know, I've been here since 2006- 2007.

I do find it negative to discuss "the least liked Britney- album" instead of positive things. 

It's not that serious tho

Stop being a snowflake like other people who can't take a "britney needs new costumes" kind of comments

I am not here to spread that! :)

8 hours ago, Soni said:

It's not that serious tho

Stop being a snowflake like other people who can't take a "britney needs new costumes" kind of comments

I am not here to spread that! :)

Hey, sit down for a minute. Click onto the main- Britney page of exhale here... what do you see like everyday? About 10 topics made by "fans" who constanly bash her and throw hateful comments. Or complain about EVERY LITTLE SINGLE PIECE they feel the need to complain about, basically because something weren't done the way they wanted it or a rumour told them a totally different picture than the outcome of something she's doing. Or just the everyday "her lips, her weight, her hair..." - comments.

Adding your thread to all that coming daily, about fans least liked album - is negativity to me. Where one instead should praise and push for all the amazing stuff that is constanly coming since a year or so back.

The album I listen to the least is Circus... I feel like it doesn't flow very well and some songs just aren't very good because their generic... basic, just not what I'd expect from a Britney album.  (Kill The Lights, My Baby, Lace and Leather, Out From Under). I love Blur and Unusual You though.

13 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Hey, sit down for a minute. Click onto the main- Britney page of exhale here... what do you see like everyday? About 10 topics made by "fans" who constanly bash her and throw hateful comments. Or complain about EVERY LITTLE SINGLE PIECE they feel the need to complain about, basically because something weren't done the way they wanted it or a rumour told them a totally different picture than the outcome of something she's doing. Or just the everyday "her lips, her weight, her hair..." - comments.

Adding your thread to all that coming daily, about fans least liked album - is negativity to me. Where one instead should praise and push for all the amazing stuff that is constanly coming since a year or so back.

***** where?!

d0Ekep0.png

3w8HZvC.pngwwaSIZA.png

Out of these all, I see at most 3 negative threads which most of them are giving information.
Don't use the "sit down" thing cuz it is so cliche already.I am cringing for u.
And most of her fans now know not to trust insider thanks to the Glory era.

I suggest u ask someone (who won't lie to you) if u are overreacting and then make a comment.Better yet, ask several people who u can trust.

Archived