Tinashe Joined Britney Spears For "Slumber Party" At Piece Of Me: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK why it bothers me so much that every male dancer is ripped and then we have Michael Stein. Now Britney is all ripped, yet he's still chubby:

dc32om.png

Doesn't bother me as much as Willie thinking he's more diva than Britney with those dance moves, but STOP with the Mc Donalds Michael

10 hours ago, jokobitch said:

prob for the MATM interlude part but still yay finally some promo for the actual album lol!

Yeah what a great opertunity they have to play every single song from the album each night a different one for promo but nooo they would not think of that sadly :/

5 hours ago, Rico. said:

her body SLAYS so ******* much, 

I can't believe only a few days ago some people here said she had gained weight, ***** WHERE

Because she has gained some weight but she is back and super toned . Is normal after a long vacation. 

9 minutes ago, Jayney said:

Because she has gained some weight but she is back and super toned . Is normal after a long vacation. 

she was obviously bloated bc of her monthy tho and it looked like she gained weight but she didn't 

4 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

C3Flp49VUAAPz5j.jpg

C3FZMQLUkAAjRLR.jpg

C3FQS5aUMAA7qN1.jpg

C3FMihVUcAA1orp.jpg

C3EsH7GUEAESvNK.jpg

According to Exhale (and no one else), Britney gained weight and she looks fat again. So I decided to look for these pics/gifs/vids from tonight's show and I'm shocked by what I see. She is going to look like Meghan Trainor soon if she doesn't stop eating. :meltdown:

Come that was 2 weeks ago that she saw with some extra weight now she is super good, fit and toned .

48 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

IDK why it bothers me so much that every male dancer is ripped and then we have Michael Stein. Now Britney is all ripped, yet he's still chubby:

dc32om.png

Doesn't bother me as much as Willie thinking he's more diva than Britney with those dance moves, but STOP with the Mc Donalds Michael

Michael Stein is not "chubby" wtf

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Michael Stein is not "chubby" wtf

He's definitely not ripped like her other dancers. He has a little bit of a tummy.

He's a dancer on a show where he needs to be shirtless half of it, yet he prefers to stay like that?

That shouldn't be allowed. When a girl was gaining weight on the Circus Tour, she almost got fired. Unfair.

Archived