Britney speaking in a british accent

OopsOverprotected

This might have been a topic before but: 

What do you all think about the rumours that Britney spoke in a british accent backstage at the BBMA's and OK Magazine or InTouch something like that wanted to release a story about it and about how Britney still has something going on inside. 
Do you think there's a truth to it?

I mean we all agree that something happened after 2007 and in 2010 and that Britney's personality and performance skills kind of changed. Do you think that she still has mental problems? 
I hope she's fine tho. I love seeing her being successful and happy. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Why is British accent such a big deal? Look what she posts on her social media. Should we call her crazy for just being a little eccentric? 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, CristMont said:

tumblr_muvjep9Xm81qd8zg3o6_250.gif

Oh dear Oh...

I FREAKIN LOVEEE when he speak British accent 

yeah exactly she just loves the accent and wants to express herself with it and why shouldn't she!

I'm just watching the Hawaii special and at the concert she was speaking with English accent. And that's has been aroun the 2000. So I think it's fair to say it's something she does from a long time. And dont forget there is a reason behind it her grandma being english 

I'm just watching the Hawaii special and at the concert she was speaking with English accent. And that's has been aroun the 2000. So I think it's fair to say it's something she does for a long time now . And dont forget there is a reason behind it her grandma being english 

4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

This might have been a topic before but: 

What do you all think about the rumours that Britney spoke in a british accent backstage at the BBMA's and OK Magazine or InTouch something like that wanted to release a story about it and about how Britney still has something going on inside. 
Do you think there's a truth to it?

I mean we all agree that something happened after 2007 and in 2010 and that Britney's personality and performance skills kind of changed. Do you think that she still has mental problems? 
I hope she's fine tho. I love seeing her being successful and happy. 

aadb2ac2f97b7a207c73315f83e66305.gif 

Archived