My problem regarding the Biopic "Britney: Ever After"

LeglessJamie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Melinda said:

I think when you do a movie like this it should be done based on REAL facts from the person its regarding and people close to them, not off some tabloids and what people say and kind of guess whats going on. It should be a TRUE story from Britney herself and with a better budget. 

I dont like how it looks and what ive seen so far and thats my opinion :sassybrit:

Wasn't her family in limited contact with her during her breakdown era. No one knows what or who is the source for information in this film. They could've contacted people she was close to during that time (old bodyguards, nannies, ect. ) to give more insight from people who were actually there

18 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Wasn't her family in limited contact with her during her breakdown era. No one knows what or who is the source for information in this film. They could've contacted people she was close to during that time (old bodyguards, nannies, ect. ) to give more insight from people who were actually there

I still think it should be based on facts and information from the person its regarding and that they are involved in it thats it. And i never said family, i said people close to the person.

And even if its not and even if they have some facts they could have dont it a million times better anyway. It looks cheap and it looks horrible, it deserves a better production regardless imo. 

Nope, that shitty film is based on magazines,  tabloids and cheap sources reinforcing the 2007 image. The great attraction is her problematic stage, they are not praising her status as a pop icon in any sense. Just look at the "trailer" is cheaper than Make me MV. I will watch it once not because is good,  just for curiosity but it doesn't look as something I'd like to watch again.  :donewithit:

Archived